Cam Newton (1 Viewer)

He needs to grow the **** up. I gave him credit last season for playing quite well after getting his big contract but since the SB it has been a downhill skid.

Newton is ALWAYS crying to the refs after almost every hit. That no exageration as witnessed today. I never understood why many journalist criticized that referee last year that told newton basically to stop crying about flags after newton followed behind him b#%^ about a hit he took that he thought should have been flagged. On the other hand how many times have you ever seen Brees cry for a flag after a big hit? Rarely if ever. The man just pops back up shrugs his shoulders and carries on like a true general/leader.

This guy is just ridiculous. I lost count of how many times he was crying, throwing his hands up, and whining to the refs.

Then he taunts our fans after they made it 38-36 like a total *******.

This guy deserves every bit of misery he gets. I've never been more glad to beat the Panthers and send that garbage dump of a team to the basement of the NFL.

It's sickening to me that this guy has been anointed as one of the faces of the league. He is just bad sportsmanship personified.....whining, crying, burying his own teammates, taunting opposing teams and fans---just a horrible example

You don't taunt fans. Period. That's just low class garbage.

Yet, he taunts fans nearly every game. And definitely every time he plays us.

My father in law took my son to the game in our seats. My son was fired up because Cam was taunting them and they yelled back at him... my son is six. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny when Cam is winning and acting a fool, the announcers say "He's having fun out there. He's like a kid.

But when he loses, pouts, and throws a tantrum by leaving press conferences abruptly......He's not acting like a kid?!

I can't wait for the "he just needs to mature" talk from the media. Like he's a rookie. A 27 year old grown man, in his 6th season as the face of that franchise and NFL, and he can't answer a few tough questions?

Or do you think it's the clothes? Because if you win and put on a silly outfit it's "Look at me."

But if you lose and put on a silly outfit, you're just a clown.

emmett-kelly-hobo-clown-face-portrait-art-black-velvet-oil-painting-argo-a168-31842a02f41dfcf30eb1667fbd256d7d.jpg

This guy is just ridiculous. I lost count of how many times he was crying, throwing his hands up, and whining to the refs.

Then he taunts our fans after they made it 38-36 like a total *******.

This guy deserves every bit of misery he gets. I've never been more glad to beat the Panthers and send that garbage dump of a team to the basement of the NFL.

I told a friend of mine that Cam was being his normal pouty self when they were down by 21. And the he whined and complained to the refs anytime someone breathed on him. But I also told him that IF the Panthers came back (and I figured they would) then he would suddenly start "having fun" again. And lo and behold when they tied it up he was dancing, smiling, and laughing again. I cannot stand that guy. He is everything that is wrong with sportsmanship now.

Cam Newton leaves press conference early after saint game | The Charlotte Observer

Sports Illustrated

Cam Newton didn’t feel like talking following the Panthers’ 41–38 loss to the Saints on Sunday, deciding to cut his postgame press conference short after just over a minute. Newton replied to six questions with very brief answers before saying, “next question,” in response to a reporter asking about his frustration level. After one more, he was asked again about his level of frustration, and said, “next question” again before leaving in the middle of the next question.

Read more here: Cam Newton leaves press conference early after saint game | The Charlotte Observer

Article is a couple different newspapers descriptions of this crybaby's presser.

Anyone want to tell me how elite Cam is again?

Sure, his WR's dropped critical throws, but so did the Saints' WR's. And yes, he got hit hard, but I'm pretty sure the blood on Brees' chin indicates that he did as well.

Cam had an great year last year, it won him the MVP. But again, if you look at his stats, they weren't any different than his first 4 years. Except for total TD's. One stat, in a line of 15 stats was markedly different. And the reason for that variance could have been any number of things. But that one number won him the MVP and had most of the pundits lauding him as the next BIG thing.

Look, he's a great athlete. He's a very good NFL QB. He's a very good humanitarian in and around the city of Charlotte.

But he is a very, very poor sport. Unfortunately for him, no one ever taught him the difference between showboating and taunting vs. celebrating. Or how to be irritated after a loss and still be cordial. He really does come off as a spoiled brat.

My father in law took my son to the game in our seats. My son was fired up because Cam was taunting them and they yelled back at him... my son is six. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell them to get a video next time.

Beating them and essentially ending their year, after he yelled at fans and had a celebration that didn't meet the occasion, then having his typical post game pout fest, has already made this year better than last year for me.

Oh and anyone remember last year when Ingram, at home, got penalized 15 yards for throwing the ball against the wall? But Cam can yell at fans and do whatever he wants apparently. :idunno:

Even since Newton made his "business decision" in failing to dive for that fumble in the Super Bowl, this team has started to rot out from the inside.

Suddenly they're in the mid-20s in total defense, and they're giving away the ball at a ridiculous rate and getting beat late in games. The drenched in the stink of Super Bowl hangover, and their league MVP "leader" is pouting like a baby.

The entire team can no longer enjoy the denial that Cam is not into it just for himself, and it's cut the heart out of this team.

Someone noted yesterday that of any team that ever went 16-0 or 15-1 in the regular season, the worst next-season record of any team was 10-6.

The Panthers are already 1-5. They've still got to go to LA, Seattle, Atlanta and Washington, and they play us again. Good times.

Even since Newton made his "business decision" in failing to dive for that fumble in the Super Bowl, this team has started to rot out from the inside.

Suddenly they're in the mid-20s in total defense, and they're giving away the ball at a ridiculous rate and getting beat late in games. The drenched in the stink of Super Bowl hangover, and their league MVP "leader" is pouting like a baby.

The entire team can no longer enjoy the denial that Cam is not into it just for himself, and it's cut the heart out of this team.

Someone noted yesterday that of any team that ever went 16-0 or 15-1 in the regular season, the worst next-season record of any team was 10-6.

The Panthers are already 1-5. They've still got to go to LA, Seattle, Atlanta and Washington, and they play us again. Good times.

He's an old fashioned prima donna. His physical talent is without equal. I think the coaching staff there made a calculated decision to coddle the character and ride his objective talent as far as they could use him. And they came close to winning it all. But you could just sense that it wouldn't be enough. A championship takes a bit more than physical talent. It takes discipline and a notion of team. He simply doesn't have the psychological and moral strength to be a leader on an NFL team. In both winning and losing, it's all about Cam. Over time it has destroyed that team. I don't think he'll ever sniff another Super Bowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom