Cam Newton (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
This guy is just ridiculous. I lost count of how many times he was crying, throwing his hands up, and whining to the refs.

Then he taunts our fans after they made it 38-36 like a total *******.

This guy deserves every bit of misery he gets. I've never been more glad to beat the Panthers and send that garbage dump of a team to the basement of the NFL.

He actually stood on the field in disbelief after time had run out that he wasn't getting some kind of bail out call by the Refs......

front runner. when things are going good, he is all smiles and jokes. when things get tight he can't handle it.

Cam is an embarrassment. It's OK to be a sore loser. It's OK to talk some trash. No one likes losing. There are a lot of people in the NFL that talk trash.

It's insufferable to be both. You cannot taunt people when you are winning, and cry like a baby when you are losing. The worst part about it is he's on the extreme end of both sides. He's one of the biggest trash talkers/taunters, and he's probably the biggest sore loser in the NFL.

I lost my feed at the end of the game, did he have any other reaction? Did he shake hands, etc

You don't taunt fans. Period. That's just low class garbage.

Yet, he taunts fans nearly every game. And definitely every time he plays us.

Stunk Trash Twitch

Feels Good for the Saints to put that Whiny sore Loser in the loss column today. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom