Cam Newton's Meltdown & Temper tandrum! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I heard Bobby Hebert say on his radio show Cam had quite a meltdown today. He slammed his helmet at the end of game, blamed himself at press conference. Just wait till he plays us, We need a gif.

I watched that play. It was a horrible pass. The guy was wide open and Newt had no pressure.

I laughed. :ROFLMAO:

I watched that play. It was a horrible pass. The guy was wide open and Newt had no pressure.

I laughed. :ROFLMAO:

I watched it too. Friend of mine said Cam plays best under pressure. I argued and said...no he plays best with a comfortable lead...he cracks under pressure. And then he went out and did exactly that.

Cam is a streaky player. When things are going well he can look like one of the better QBs in the league. When things are going against him, pouty Cam appears and falls apart.

Ironically Cams doing exactly what his detractors said he couldn't do(60%+ completion) but it still isn't enough for some people. Across the broad he's having a better year than Brady while almost completing 69% of his passes.

Watch that play over--there was no pressure, Cam has like 15 minutes to throw, then there was the slightest hint of a pass rush, and he got off his foot position and sailed a pass to an open guy. He didn't try to run which was likely a mistake, but he game out of the game earlier with a knee issue, and I wonder if he was lacking mobility.

Ironically Cams doing exactly what his detractors said he couldn't do(60%+ completion) but it still isn't enough for some people. Across the broad he's having a better year than Brady while almost completing 69% of his passes.

He needed one completion yesterday to get his team to a win ( possibly ) and failed. He had 5 seconds before any pressure. His WR was WIDE OPEN, but he reverted to what he had done all his career...throwing with a bad base. When pressure is on, he cant make the play.

Brady doesnt miss that throw.

Cam's having the best season of his career by far. He's really worked on his accuracy and CMAC has helped him a tremendous amount.

He's still struggling in obvious passing situations, his numbers in the last two minutes of halves and on 3rd down are still slumping but even those are better than in years past.

Got to give him credit, he's making that climb into the B tier of QB's. Given his age, he's either got to become a pocket passer or he wont be in the NFL more than a few more years.

I do not come to praise sCam in anyway
But what I saw -yes a bad throw- but it looked like his brain said “screw it, run” and the second after that he saw a man open and threw it while his body was just getting to run mode
So it was a bad throw AND ban decision making

He lost the game yesterday, plain and simple... He's played better this year... Their defense has not... and yeah... that loss yesterday was on Cam... I could have made that throw with a wide open receiver flashing in front of me and no pressure... but he did what he does every time he's not comfortable (for whatever reason)... he air mailed it high. He also could have easily run for for the conversion at any point in that play... but didn't.

Not complaining... LOL

He needed one completion yesterday to get his team to a win ( possibly ) and failed. He had 5 seconds before any pressure. His WR was WIDE OPEN, but he reverted to what he had done all his career...throwing with a bad base. When pressure is on, he cant make the play.

Brady doesnt miss that throw.
Yeah it was a bad throw he even said he was going to run and then saw wright pop free and tried to throw mid run. My point wasn't about Brady, hell Rodgers had some horrid misses on Thursday.

I was just stating that its funny that Cam's finally doing the things certain people said he couldn't do and its still not enough for them.

Yeah it was a bad throw he even said he was going to run and then saw wright pop free and tried to throw mid run. My point wasn't about Brady, hell Rodgers had some horrid misses on Thursday.

I was just stating that its funny that Cam's finally doing the things certain people said he couldn't do and its still not enough for them.

Throwing 68% completion in the NFL is like moving between the 20s....it only counts when it really counts. He benefitted for years behind a STUD D. That allowed him some room for error. His D isnt like years past and now having more responsibility.

Yeah but brady is going on 94 years old and will probably be good enough to play in the superbowl again. Cam might complete 70% of his passes and rush for 600 yds in the remaining games, but come playoffs you just know he's gonna have a meltdown.

I am a "Cam detractor" and he is not even close to doing what I said he could not do...and that is be a man, be a leader and not an idiot....welp, guess I am right....Cam is a turd

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom