Cam tweet (1 Viewer)

Gotta agree with him, he's pointing out that they go from telling players that it's probably a minor injury that jsut needs one day rest, one day to test it out and then they'll be good to play on Sunday. Then, in the next breath "wow, this is such a bad injury, you need surgury immidiately!"

Like Saintsin09 said, it's about the money.

Hmm. Maybe all those off days aren't just veteran rest days like we once thought.

Like Saintsin09 said, it's about the money.

Yep. Many players are making a quarter to a half a million each game, so they're expected to play unless almost impossible. Not saying there's nothing wrong with that, but it definitely revolves around money. I'd bet if they were given the option of sitting with no pay or playing a little injured for that kind of a paycheck, most would play.

So there we have it. Drew is retiring and we are trading up for Burrow. Makes sense.

Great, more dead money against the cap now that Cam will clearly have to retire. Now the Saints won't be able to re-sign *anybody*!

I’m sure it’s played that way tho and it’s wrong. Money before player safety and health.
It's not wrong. They are getting paid millions of dollars to play and they know it before hand. Players back then ran on a torn acl, played with broken bones and fought through injuries.

Either play or sit out. They get paid to play a game. Their safety went out the window when they signed the contract because they knew what they were doing. I don't believe players should be able sue the league. You know going in you can get injured. If you don't want to take the chance don't play. Simple.

Leg injury
?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom