Cam with truth comedy! (1 Viewer)

That's funny! Cam's got the Covid Comfortitis this year. I'm not making excuses for the guy but he's only human. He's obviously a big family guy, and IMO getting to spend more time with you family can be quite comforting(in most cases).

He's also got a suspension to serve out still. The league has yet to announce when that's going to come down.
Okay. I don't see how he plays. His rape trial is slated to begin in December. Has Goodell already OK'd his return?

According to this article (lol @ the lede) he's currently serving an eight game suspension. So.. What? They want him for the playoffs? Or they're banking on his suspension getting reduced?

That's funny! Cam's got the Covid Comfortitis this year. I'm not making excuses for the guy but he's only human. He's obviously a big family guy, and IMO getting to spend more time with you family can be quite comforting(in most cases).
I wish y’all would stop with this nonsense
He’s still recovering from surgery

According to this article (lol @ the lede) he's currently serving an eight game suspension. So.. What? They want him for the playoffs? Or they're banking on his suspension getting reduced?

Well, granted, Bruce may have talked to him and we haven't seen hide nor hair of him; but wouldn't this be AB'S like 3rd or 4th chance?

AB is currently serving his eight game suspension now. He is eligible to return and play vs us in Week 9 when his eight game suspension ends.

He still is liable to be suspended again though for the sexual assault case he has scheduled in December depending how that goes (my guess is it won't be resolved in December and AB will get to finish out the season).

People keep thinking soon as AB is signed the eight game suspension starts but don't realize the suspension started Week 1 even though he wasn't with a team.

He is eligible to play week 9. Suspension was first 8 weeks. He does have another case the league has not ruled on though.

AB is currently serving his eight game suspension now. He is eligible to return and play vs us in Week 9 when his eight game suspension ends.

He still is liable to be suspended again though for the sexual assault case he has scheduled in December depending how that goes (my guess is it won't be resolved in December and AB will get to finish out the season).

People keep thinking soon as AB is signed the eight game suspension starts but don't realize the suspension started Week 1 even though he wasn't with a team.
He is eligible to play week 9. Suspension was first 8 weeks. He does have another case the league has not ruled on though.

How the hell does that make sense? That's effectively a two week suspension.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom