Cameron Freakin Jordan (1 Viewer)

That is all my friends!!

You know in a way, this is kind of a relief to me.

I noticed his play drop off significantly after the 49ers game. I was hoping that it wasnt father time starting to catch up with him.

I speculated he could be hurt, but I never heard anything.

Hopefully he heals up nice, we need him

He's become one of my favorite Saints of all time. I was on the same flight as him headed to the pro bowl. No, I wasn't voted in. I was going to disney with family. But I digress. The dude was straight up being a dad and husband and though we crossed paths multiple times in dad duty (wrangling gate checked strollers with toddlers, etc), I gave him his space. When we were standing next to each other for the 4th time, this time waiting for luggage with Will Lutz, I finally dropped a "Geaux Saints" under my breath as I grabbed my bags. He smiled and gave me a "Who dat" as we both went about our business.

He's become one of my favorite Saints of all time. I was on the same flight as him headed to the pro bowl. No, I wasn't voted in. I was going to disney with family. But I digress. The dude was straight up being a dad and husband and though we crossed paths multiple times in dad duty (wrangling gate checked strollers with toddlers, etc), I gave him his space. When we were standing next to each other for the 4th time, this time waiting for luggage with Will Lutz, I finally dropped a "Geaux Saints" under my breath as I grabbed my bags. He smiled and gave me a "Who dat" as we both went about our business.

that’s awesome.

Same here as far as favorite Saints. I really hope he gets a ring. He deserves it.

Has anyone found out what was up w/ Alvin Kamara? Was the injury nagging him, has anyone confirmed that yet?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom