Cameron Jordan and the Dline will be the key to this game (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Keeping a 6 man rotation and the Dline fresh will be Key I think this is the game Cameron Jordan is a wrecking ball. He gives so much to this Dline and defense the media national and local aren’t even discussing his impact on the game .

Lattimore,Apple,Talib,Suh,Rankins and Flowers is all you hear about and I believed Jordan is taking notes he doesn’t get the respect he deserves and I think this is the game he dominates. Along with the long anticipated coming out party for Davenport.
We’ve rarely ran any stunt/twist this season I think Dennis Allen has the boys ready ! 38-24

Base Defense
DE-Oakafor/Davenport
NT-Tyler Davison
DT-David Omenyeta
DE-Cameron Jordan/Henderson

Nickel
DE-Davenport/Henderson
DT-David Omenyeta /Davison
DT-Cameron Jordan/Stallworth
DE-Oakafor /Jordan

Davenport & omenyeta MUST play smart. At times they’re over aggressive resulting in flags.

I’m predicting omenyeta and Davidson to have solid games.

Davenport & omenyeta MUST play smart. At times they’re over aggressive resulting in flags.

I’m predicting omenyeta and Davidson to have solid games.

This would be a wonderful time for Davenport to get back to his pre injury level of play.

The Rams have a very good O line, and if I recall we only made them punt one time the first meeting and had zero sacks.

I have a feeling Jordan is gonna have a big game. He will need to if the Saints are gonna get to the Super Bowl.

This would be a wonderful time for Davenport to get back to his pre injury level of play.

The Rams have a very good O line, and if I recall we only made them punt one time the first meeting and had zero sacks.
Davenport will be going up against witworth (sp)

He’s a very strong veteran. I see him handling Davenport for the most part

On some of those play action passes, if we can diagnose it right, we can blitz and rush Jordan off the edge and get in the backfield before he turns around and get a couple of sacks. Those plays take so long to develop and the best protection that Goff has is the defense playing the run first.

I thought that the defense even played the run in the second half when they were down by a lot and needed to throw.

After seeing it once before I bet we react much better this time.

Keeping a 6 man rotation and the Dline fresh will be Key I think this is the game Cameron Jordan is a wrecking ball. He gives so much to this Dline and defense the media national and local aren’t even discussing his impact on the game .

Lattimore,Apple,Talib,Suh,Rankins and Flowers is all you hear about and I believed Jordan is taking notes he doesn’t get the respect he deserves and I think this is the game he dominates. Along with the long anticipated coming out party for Davenport.
We’ve rarely ran any stunt/twist this season I think Dennis Allen has the boys ready ! 38-24

Base Defense
DE-Oakafor/Davenport
NT-Tyler Davison
DT-David Omenyeta
DE-Cameron Jordan/Henderson

Nickel
DE-Davenport/Henderson
DT-David Omenyeta /Davison
DT-Cameron Jordan/Stallworth
DE-Oakafor /Jordan

Good stuff. I hope we see some new wrinkles. Since the Rams's evidently decoded Dallas' play calls I hope we change up looks and calls.

Speaking of credit/respect. All I hear about is Gurley/CJ when we have a couple of guys in Ingram/Kamara that are likely taking notes.

Jordan might not be as big a factor as you think. Rams ran left a lot against Cowboys behind Whitworth and Saffold which will neutralize Jordan in the run game. He needs to avoid chasing runs to left as Rams bootleg numerous times off of that.
In the pass game most of Jordan’s sacks come late I.e. coverage sacks. Very seldom does he just get straight burst to WB for sack. Goff gets rid of ball pretty quick so don’t expect many sacks. DL just needs to make him uncomfortable.

We need outstanding play from the D-Line as a whole in the run and pass defense. We need Cam, Oneyemata, Stallworth, Davison, Walker, Okafor and Devenport on the top of their game tomorrow. If we can shut their run game down and make them one dimentional and put pressure on Goff, Bad things are going to happen man!!!

On defense we just have to slow down their rushing machine after all the hype they are getting in the media all week! I am frankly sick of hearing almost nothing about the Saints two headed monsters and being deluged with this tandem. If we can stop or slow down their rushing attack I believe this game will not be as close as many are predicting. Losing Rankins really hurts but Dennis Allen hopefully will be able to scheme, while not telegraphing to the Rams, to emphasize run D. I just don't fear Goff, particularly if we can get in his face and apply pressure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom