Cameron Jordan Makes Pitch for Aaron Rodgers to Come to New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Rodgers doesnt want to go to a team where they’re going to have some change in leadership or any other types of shakeup.

When someone says they don’t want to be part of a rebuild thats what it means.

While a lot of saints fans will say this is anything BUT a rebuild… when the coaching switches up, that’s technically a rebuild.

Rodgers doesnt want to go to a team where they’re going to have some change in leadership or any other types of shakeup.

When someone says they don’t want to be part of a rebuild thats what it means.

While a lot of saints fans will say this is anything BUT a rebuild… when the coaching switches up, that’s technically a rebuild.
It might feel like it to you, but technically it’s not a rebuild. If you have a top 5 record over the past 5 years, the ability to keep all your important guys, already have a top 5defense and only need to add a few pieces overall, you are technically not rebuilding.

The status of the defense alone makes the Saints job desirable in my opinion. Throw in AK, Ram, McCoy, and a healthy MT and this is a team that can compete for a playoff spot next year even with a game manager QB.

Cam knows what’s up. All the talk about the guy’s personality. I get it. Still, this business is about winning. Would love to see it. Get Rodgers, keep scouting for young prospects, and hopefully win a bunch of games in the meantime.
I don't think Rodgers would want us to draft his eventual replacement like GB just did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom