Cameron Jordan - Marshon Lattimore - Jared Cook - Latavias Murray (1 Viewer)

Who was the MVP of the Jag's Game for the Saints

• Cameron Jordan

Votes: 61 40.4%
  • Latavias Murray

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Marshon Lattimore

Votes: 64 42.4%
  • Jared Cook

Votes: 15 9.9%

• Total voters

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
These guys all had huge days. I honestly can't pick an MVP out of the bunch. Who do you think was the MVP of the game? Each of these guys came up huge for us.

Yeah those guys had a great game. Murray was solid, thatvTD called back by MT was ticky tacky. Lattimore made some outstanding plays Cook had a td and Cam his usual disruptive self. Hard to pick

Perfect example of a team win. No one player won this game for us. If anything the Front Office should be MVP for building one of the most complete teams top to bottom in the NFL

Hard to choose. Our players seemed stuck in mud, and couldn't do what they usually do. Credit goes to a tough, grinding Jags defense. Outlasting them was the very definition of a team win. Championship teams must win those, so we passed.

I would pick Lattimore but tbh he is just inconsistent. The past 3 games he has balled out and imo the best Corner as of right now in the league. But why not just start that from the beginning he has the skill set and talent he seems like he just gets lazy or something in the early season. But Cam Jordan plays 100% every game I have seen him play even when we are getting our arses kicked and he is being held 90% of the time he is and has been for several years now our best defensive player and as whole in terms of the league totally under appreciated.

These guys all had huge days. I honestly can't pick an MVP out of the bunch. Who do you think was the MVP of the game? Each of these guys came up huge for us.
Teddy Bridgewater. Kept on steering that ship. I know you're secretly a huge fan

Neither, you left off Demario Davis easily the defensive MVP this year, that dude is a beast!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom