NFL Cameron Jordan watches film with the wild man John Randle (1 Viewer)

Heads up please. Is THAT play in there somewhere? :cautious:

This is a fun video. Apologies if posted before: If it doesn't play, look for the "Watch on Youtube" link and click it to watch. :)

What do I do if I don’t have the “watch on YouTube” link? I’m on an iPhone and I never have that option.

I had no idea Randle was a normal dude. I thought he bit the heads off of chickens.

John Randle & Keith Millard beat the dog snot out of the Saints' O-line in that Wild Card game back in '87.

Randle was an absolute ANIMAL! In his prime, he was UNBLOCKABLE! Wish we could have had him.

If not for injuries, he would probably have the all time sacks crown, and the Vikes would have had at least 2 Lombardi trophies!

:gosaints:

Thanks to Cameron Jordan and John Randle for bringing an element of fun to the NFL. Both are great guys.

Randle listened to Pavarotti and U2 as part of his warm-up routine.

I talked to a former player at one point, can’t even remember who it was, that said he was the craziest guy ever on the field.

I went to a chiropractor who played offensive line for the Vikings. Yeah he said Randle was certifiable in the locker room and on the field. Said at times he was scared of him. But they were both from Texas and would bring each other Whataburger after visits home.

I had a munch of john randle football cards... steve Jordan as well

Cam's "euro-step" was nooice!!!

Oh, and Randle's commercial was classic. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom