Cameron Tom or Easton Starting the 1st game would not surprise me at Center (1 Viewer)

No way. The whole purpose of preseason is to get these wrinkles out. Other than the one early snap, he’s been solid.
i don't think the snap was early. everyone was moving on the play like the snap was right. it appears that Teddy forgot the snap count.

McCoy has been freaking awesome. Easton has stunk up the place. Easton caused the Ozigbo fumble. Tom is a good back up.
Easton caused the Clark injury. He looked like he was stuck in quicksand at the snap as Tillery just pushed him aside and blew up the play.

not to thread jack but who was that doing those high snaps during the field goals. They'll have to get that fixed just was curious.

Yeah, let's let McCoy play all training camp with the 1s, even the preseason games, then bench him for someone else. Okay, so I could see it if he's been bad, but this guy has been exceptional, minus the one snap, which by the way happens with vets, too.

The backup LS. He will not make the team, so not an issue.

oh ok thanks because when i was watching i was like damn... one of those are going to be a fail and cost points eventually.

not to thread jack but who was that doing those high snaps during the field goals. They'll have to get that fixed just was curious.

Not sure, I wanted to see when I caught the replay but forgot about it until I seen this.

We do have another long snapper on our roster trying to (I assume) gain some game tape for himself in hopes of landing on another roster after camp considering we’re pretty set with Zach Wood. I hope it wasn’t Wood with the high snaps though.

Easton caused the Clark injury. He looked like he was stuck in quicksand at the snap as Tillery just pushed him aside and blew up the play.

Yeah, I looked at it several times. It looks like he's thinking there's outside help or something - why I have no idea. But basically just poor technique in the end, never adjusted to the rusher. Generally he looked a bit weak at RG, more solid at LG.

He definitely came down to earth a little after a very good week 1. To say he 'has stunk up the place' is a bit over the top.

What I remember seeing is the clock down to 3 seconds and Teddy appeared to not notice that as he was surveying the field. I don't put this on McCoy, as the snap hit Bridgewater in the breadbasket. This was essentialy IMO a preseason one time issue and I see no way McCoy is not starting absent an injury in the next couple of weeks. I watched him alot and the guy is rock solid. He will be an all pro in the not too distant future if he continues to progress.

All because McCoy committed a snap error in a preseason game of his rookie season?

Pretty sure he's gonna make the occasional mistake even if/when he gets to be a 10 year veteran. It's called being human.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom