Camp (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No, not training camp. Girl Scout camp.

So, one of the things was every day, there was a competition for cleanest cabin. The same cabin wold win every time. We tried and tried and got nothing. So we said fork it. We made our cabin the biggest pig sty we could. We watched in the bushes as the counselor walked in to grade our cabin, watched her wipe the toothpaste we had put on the underside of the doorlatch off her hand on the side of the steps leading into the cabin. Not sure we felt better but felt better than really trying hard because we wanted to win and constantly getting nothing. Not even an "honorable mention".

So I'd love to see the Saints just flaunt every rule, to stick their middle finger up and say, I don't care what you do to me; but I'm tired of playing by the rules while you let other teams get away with things we would not.

They can't and won't, of course. But that's how mad and frustrated the NFL makes me feel.

Now, does anyone have Goodell's address so I can go smear toothpaste on all his doorknobs?

Start chop blocking on every play, rough the passer multiple times a game, and distribute PEDs and clean urine to the players! I’m down.

No, not training camp. Girl Scout camp.

So, one of the things was every day, there was a competition for cleanest cabin. The same cabin wold win every time. We tried and tried and got nothing. So we said fork it. We made our cabin the biggest pig sty we could. We watched in the bushes as the counselor walked in to grade our cabin, watched her wipe the toothpaste we had put on the underside of the doorlatch off her hand on the side of the steps leading into the cabin. Not sure we felt better but felt better than really trying hard because we wanted to win and constantly getting nothing. Not even an "honorable mention".

So I'd love to see the Saints just flaunt every rule, to stick their middle finger up and say, I don't care what you do to me; but I'm tired of playing by the rules while you let other teams get away with things we would not.

They can't and won't, of course. But that's how mad and frustrated the NFL makes me feel.

Now, does anyone have Goodell's address so I can go smear toothpaste on all his doorknobs?
Toothpaste? Naw, I got better suggestions than that.

We should definitely just take out every opposing receiver any time we want in the future.

Our defense needs to turn into peak "League of Boom" with blatant disregard for interference and other rules.
I'll go for that...it paid off for Dallas and the Rams against us. Let them call defensive holding all day - at least we won't get beat deep.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom