Can’t lose no more games! Don’t want to go to Green Bay in January! (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I don't count Century Link stadium. The place was designed to be loud. In my opinion, that isn't much different than the Falcons piping in noise.

I also have to think that the raw emotion packaged in our crowd noise is worth more than just decibels.

Plus, I don't think any other fan base is going to compare to Saints fans. Our noise starts when the previous offensive play ends. Funny how quiet it gets during the actual play itself. Our fans are trained disrupters, not fair-weather idiots.

Yeah, I don't count Century Link stadium. The place was designed to be loud. In my opinion, that isn't much different than the Falcons piping in noise.

I also have to think that the raw emotion packaged in our crowd noise is worth more than just decibels.

Plus, I don't think any other fan base is going to compare to Saints fans. Our noise starts when the previous offensive play ends. Funny how quiet it gets during the actual play itself. Our fans are trained disrupters, not fair-weather idiots.
Bingo! They pipe in noise much like Atlanta.

Green Bay has the tiebreaker over us.

And if we have to go to Green Bay, we have to deal with the Packers, the elements and the officiating. It would make last year’s NFCCG look like the most fairly-called game ever.
They currently have a tiebreaker over us. Whether that last hasn't been seen. They still got to go to Minn and that won't be easy.

if you were there you would know! The Superdome is the loudest in the NFL. If you think I’m wrong I ask you to start a thread saying “Seattle is louder than the Dome”and see what happens.
1. I’ve been to superdome...
2. Have you been to all 32 NFL Stadiums?
3. I’m going by what articles are saying by searching google “loudest NFL stadium”..

Start a thread? You do realize this is a SAINTS site.. ?

1. I’ve been to superdome...
2. Have you been to all 32 NFL Stadiums?
3. I’m going by what articles are saying by searching google “loudest NFL stadium”..

Start a thread? You do realize this is a SAINTS site.. ?

And it is piped in noise in Seattle as other posters have noted.

We had No. 1 seed last season and still didn't go to the Super Bowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom