Can’t lose no more games! Don’t want to go to Green Bay in January! (1 Viewer)

Shole glad some of us ain't on the team

If the Saints are scared of playing in the cold then they'd better stay focused n work their arses off from here on out. But my guess is they aren't, and would wanna prove themselves anywhere in the playoffs

And it took the biggest blown call in all of sports for that too happen. I do not fancy our offense in the snow against Green Bay.

Why though? Our offense, when the play calling is there, is built to win anywhere. If Payton catches the virus away at Green Bay in January then we might have to start asking ourselves some questions about Payton as a play caller but the talent is there.

Almost forgot another factor if we have to go to GB
tenor.gif

Green Bay has the tiebreaker over us.

And if we have to go to Green Bay, we have to deal with the Packers, the elements and the officiating. It would make last year’s NFCCG look like the most fairly-called game ever.

Green bay is the least of our worries. Not even the best team in that division. Have y’all even seen Minnesota play this year?

I have ... twice.

Don't see them as world beaters either. Limit Cooks, Diggs and get into Cousins's face with pressure .. game on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom