Can’t Overreact... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Easy to overreact after a performance like this. Team just looked flat coming off the bye. I expect them to be fine.

Having said that, maybe we need to tone down the “World Champions in Waiting” talk for a while. There is a lot of football left to be played. These remaining Division games are gonna all be tough.

Easy to overreact after a performance like this. Team just looked flat coming off the bye. I expect them to be fine.

Having said that, maybe we need to tone down the “World Champions in Waiting” talk for a while. There is a lot of football left to be played. These remaining Division games are gonna all be tough.

Yep. Atlanta will be amped again second go round. They dominate us twice we are not championship grade.

This is one time when I am glad the game wasn't telecast in my area. I'd probably have nightmares about penalty flags and sacks. It's different when you don't actually see the disaster.

It should be a cause for concern.... saints got smashed at home to a 1-7 division opponent. Raven smashed a 0-8 division opponent, on the road, by 49-13. Speaks to the preparation and mindset of the team.

Edit: And Falcons a, 28+ ranked pass defending team, was playing without their #1 CB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom