Can’t Overreact... (2 Viewers)

I think when you get DOMINATED by a 1-7 team, it’s a perfect time to overreact.

It's funny how some People think we are suppose to be so cool about this arse whooping we took today. This ain't about it being a division game or any given sunday. We have legit concerns. If the falcons can come in the dome and do this to us,what makes them think a better team couldn't? It's not about this one game. It's about our offense as a whole. We didn't score a single td on one of the worst defenses in the NFL. I am 100 percent concerned.

Last edited:
How this team, after two weeks, can look so ill-prepared for this game is astounding.
This isn't the first time. I remember the TWO win rams, coached by Haslett coming into the superdome and beating the saints.
Or the cleveland browns.

Yup! You're right. We might as well pack it in. Season is over.

Yes because having concerns and the season being over is clearly the same thing. I'm the one overreacting though. I didn't give up after the loss to tampa in the first game and i'm not giving up now. The NFC is very competitive this year and we CANNOT play like this if we expect to make it to the superbowl. I'm extremely concerned with our offense going foward.

Easy to overreact after a performance like this. Team just looked flat coming off the bye. I expect them to be fine.

Having said that, maybe we need to tone down the “World Champions in Waiting” talk for a while. There is a lot of football left to be played. These remaining Division games are gonna all be tough.

So the 1-7 Falcons do this to us in OUR house after a bye
Let me take a wild guess: The packers in GB or Seattle in Seattle will do the same ?!?

Some games are more than just a loss. This one is!

It should be a cause for concern.... saints got smashed at home to a 1-7 division opponent. Raven smashed a 0-8 division opponent, on the road, by 49-13. Speaks to the preparation and mindset of the team.

Edit: And Falcons a, 28+ ranked pass defending team, was playing without their #1 CB.

People won't listen to this. They will keep using the same bs excuse and call you a fake fan for not being cool about a loss.

You ever notice it's the same crowd saying don't overreact , we are fine at WR outside CGM nevermind our own FO was trying desperately to improve the WR's it's just a "myth" you see, nothing to see here folks.....Everyone should be doing cartwheels in the middle of the street

Talk about flip the script.we generated little pressure and they had plenty. The refs,same script. 7-2 could be 2-7 much worse. Sorta disappointed we had no answer for the Atlanta pressure,the whole quick Pass screen usual negation kind of stuff. On to the next one. Still top of the div.but going to have to be much sharper from here on out.

Can't over react? The heck you say....It's a division opponent. And we are trying to win every game to have home field advantage in the playoffs. And if Carolina wins today, they are one game closer. Yeah, I'm over reacting. It's the freaking Failcons.

Yes because having concerns and the season being over is clearly the same thing. I'm the one overreacting though. I didn't give up after the loss to tampa in the first game and i'm not giving up now. The NFC is very competitive this year and we CANNOT play like this if we expect to make it to the superbowl. I'm extremely concerned with our offense going foward.
It's ONE game our offense didn't show. Your making it seem like we've been playing like this all year.

The two games Brees played prior we scored 30 and 31 and 500+ yards on offense. This lack of offense hasn't been a trend. Why be concerned over ONE game?? Atlanta was ready and we weren't. That's all this is.

We play like this in Atlanta in a few weeks then you can be concerned about the offense going forward but not after one game.

It's ONE game our offense didn't show. Your making it seem like we've been playing like this all year.

The two games Brees played prior we scored 30 and 31 and 500+ yards on offense. This lack of offense hasn't been a trend. Why be concerned over ONE game?? Atlanta was ready and we weren't. That's all this is.

We play like this in Atlanta in a few weeks then you can be concerned about the offense going forward but not after one game.

They played bad against the rams,cowboys(a win,but we didn't score a td),jags, and now this game. I excused those games because teddy was playing and we won. There's no excuse when brees was in. The defense saved us most of those other games. This isn't the omly bad game the offense has had.

NO EXCUSES. The falcons are a garbage team with a horrible defense. Zero touchdowns against one of the worst defenses in the NFL is unacceptable. Why must some people be delusional.

I swear we could lose 35-0 and people will make excuses. I'm not mad at the fact that we lost. I'm mad at HOW we lost. I knew this would be a tough game and we've lost games like this in the past,but we just let them smack us at home. Tampa next week is not a gimmie game.

Yes i'm very concerned. I don't care is it's one game. This is one of the worst defenses in the NFL. If you can't see the cause of concern then i can't help you.

The played bad against the rams,cowboys(a win,but we didn't score a td),jags, and now this game. I excused those games because teddy was playing and we won. There's no excuse when brees was in. The defense saved us most of those other games. This isn't the omly bad game the offense has had.

NO EXCUSES. The falcons are a garbage team with a horrible defense. Zero touchdowns against one of the worst defenses in the NFL is unacceptable. Why must some people be delusional.

I swear we could lose 35-0 and people will make excuses. I'm not mad at the fact that we lost. I'm mad at HOW we lost. I knew this would be a tough game and we've lost games like this in the past,but we just let them smack us at home. Tampa next week is not a gimmie game.
Like I said, it's ONE game. We play like this again then you can be concerned. Why must people overreact to a loss. Also, why bring up games Teddy started?? We're talking about Brees and this year!

Easy to overreact after a performance like this. Team just looked flat coming off the bye. I expect them to be fine.

Having said that, maybe we need to tone down the “World Champions in Waiting” talk for a while. There is a lot of football left to be played. These remaining Division games are gonna all be tough.
I think I needed to read that. I'm so upset, and when I'm in a really mad mood, I go on a furious cleaning jag. Laundry, vacuum, dust, clean out fridge. My boyfriend knows better than to talk to me. Shutting off football for the weekend. My nerves cant take the chatter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom