Can’t throw huh? (1 Viewer)

I have tried not to call folks out but I've been in the taysom camp from day 1 and it feels good to be vindicated

I admire that. And, if you were referring to my post above I think Loose Screw Cannon thrives on inciting negative feedback. I feel sorry for him and try to accommodate his complex. It may sound like I'm being facetious but I'm more than half-serious. I'm pretty sure it's why he posts.

He has a cannon and plenty of zip. People actually believed he couldn't throw...which is hilarious. I would love to have seen their expressions and he not only put velocity on display but accuracy. You don't see Michael Thomas drop passes from Drew.....this was different.
Good points. And it sure did look like M Thomas hurt his hand slightly after the ball hit his palm.

NO I'm not saying Hill is better than Drew so please no flames. But, it does show Hill's potential to streatch the field of play.

1606175247023.png

I have been a huge supporter that Hill is our future QB.

He is a WINNER and all of this talk that he cannot throw is ridiculous. He has just not been given a chance yet with the starters.

I remember getting into it last year with others about Hill, and so many said he was not starter material.

He will get better and better now that he is allowed to play. He has a strong arm.

Remember the playoff game last year. He was the best athlete on the field in that losing effort.

Still puzzled with all of the doubt.

Sean showed everyone today. I loved it.

I have been watching him since his freshman season at BYU. There have been doubters about his abilities due to his injuries for a long time. Taysom has always delivered when healthy. Watch his college games (yes 2 games) against Texas where he toyed with the defenders and made it look very easy. Once he gets his feet under him watch out and he will do the same on this stage as he did to the Texas defenders. . Don't under-estimate what he can do!

I have been watching him since his freshman season at BYU. There have been doubters about his abilities due to his injuries for a long time. Taysom has always delivered when healthy. Watch his college games (yes 2 games) against Texas where he toyed with the defenders and made it look very easy. Once he gets his feet under him watch out and he will do the same on this stage as he did to the Texas defenders. . Don't under-estimate what he can do!

Welcome!

Looked up the rosters for those 2013 teams. Notable players on both sides that are still Sunday contributors this season:
BYU
Taysom Hill - SAINTS (QB/Swiss Army Knife)
Kyle Van Noy - Dolphins (LB)
Daniel Sorensen - Chiefs (DB)
Jamaal Williams - Packers (RB)
Michael Davis - Chargers (DB)

TEXAS (Alright I got tired background checking players listed by sports-reference.com as contributors and tagged with an NFL badge so I did Texas Defense only. I'm not sure what level of contributors they were in 2013, but 6 dudes listed as contributors that season are still lacing them in the NFL...and Taysom made them look pretty silly in that video.)
Malcom Brown - SAINTS (DL)
Jordan Hicks - Cardinals (LB)
Adrian Colbert - Giants (DB)
Quandre Diggs - Seahawks (DB)
Adrian Phillips - Patriots (DB)
Hassan Ridgeway - Eagles (DL)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom