Can’t throw huh? (1 Viewer)

Only downside is he is turnover prone in the redzone which can be coached

He played very very good for his first time starting. Still a bit early to proclaim him the second coming yet. Some here are acting like he had 400 years passing and 4 TD passes. He had a near int and a pretty badly timed fumble when game was I reach (well maybe not with this defense) and Atlanta is not very strong on defense. Future teams will have game film and the cat is out of the bag. Atlanta was pantsed on the game plan - it was awesome!
Plenty to be excited about though. My biggest worry is no longer the arm or decision making but more making sure his body lasts. I saw him grimacing after one short run.

I don’t think there are many haters. Just skepticism based on what we’ve been shown. I thought he was great. Deep balls are a little iffy, but Sanders was able to catch both of them. MT had a big drop. Gotta work on the fumbling obviously.
The fumbling is a huge concern. Taysom has put the ball on the field a lot this year.

He played well, I'm happy to admit SP started the right QB. And I hope he continues to progress.

That said, where have all these new posters come from out of the woodwork, seems strange to me....

Looked better than I thought. Intermediate throws were on point. Deep balls underthrown as usual. Another bad sack & another late fumble when we're tryna close the game out. I'd say we won inspite of him, still better than thought tho. But in NO WAY did I see "the future"
In spite of him? 300 yards 77% completion, 50 yards rushing and 130 passer rating. I mean yeah he can improve, but to say in spite of is really pushing it

In spite of him? 300 yards 77% completion, 50 yards rushing and 130 passer rating. I mean yeah he can improve, but to say in spite of is really pushing it

Totally agreed. He wasn't perfect but he made a lot more positive plays than negative and he will likely improve with experience....in spite of comment smacks of sour grapes....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom