Can’t throw huh? (1 Viewer)

If his passing accuracy keeps improving and he learns to read defenses faster, man....the potential is through the roof.

What I worry about is when we play defenses that have begun to adjust to his weaknesses. That Falcons D was a decent test, but let's see how he plays against a pretty stout defense that's hip to what he does well and forces him to adjust.

He's exciting to watch though.

Still salty he won I see...you have been doubting him all along. I think it’s funny you can’t give the man any props for what he did today

He was awful. What am I giving him props for? The 50 yard pass that he shorted by 30 yards? The 5 yard out route into the ground 3 yards short? The screen pass into kamara's head? That was a garbage performance.

He was awful. What am I giving him props for? The 50 yard pass that he shorted by 30 yards? The 5 yard out route into the ground 3 yards short? The screen pass into kamara's head? That was a garbage performance.

Your a 🤡 he was 18-23 233 yards and 51 yards rushing 2 rushing touchdowns

I would be salty like you if I was flat out wrong and look dumb because of it .. keep hating!

Is he what Tebow could have been?
I don’t think so. Hill is a better athlete and a far better passer. Tebow had an awful release and the ball went all over the place. I do think Tebow could’ve contributed in some other roles like Taysom has. I certainly get the comparison but I believe Taysom is a step above though.

I don’t think so. Hill is a better athlete and a far better passer. Tebow had an awful release and the ball went all over the place. I do think Tebow could’ve contributed in some other roles like Taysom has. I certainly get the comparison but I believe Taysom is a step above though.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’ve been watching Taysom’s throws over the years he’s been a Saint. Every year he has gotten a little better. He obviously have a better deep ball than Brees but he still has some accuracy issues. Don’t get me wrong, its not horrible its just not Drew Brees. But Taysom will never be Drew Brees. He’s more like Tim Tebow but with two glaring differences. The first being that he can actually throw and the second being that he’ll play where ever his coach tells him to. He’s genuinely selfless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom