Can’t throw huh? (1 Viewer)

Still salty he won I see...you have been doubting him all along. I think it’s funny you can’t give the man any props for what he did today

He’s just mad we didn’t force Drew into retirement and sign Teddy long term. He likes double digit Kamara check downs and beating Dallas 12-10 and Jacksonville 13-6....throwing the ball 30+ Times for 200 yards....things like that.

230 yards passing

Yeah on 23 attempts. You liked it better when Teddy was throwing it 36 times to get 240 yards and score 13 points against the Jaguars. Or 38 times to get 281 yards against the Bears. Or 30 times to get 193 yards and 12 points against Dallas. Or 27 times for 177 yards against Seattle. Or 30 times for 165 yards against the Rams. You were loving those games. You aren’t biased at all though.

Yeah on 23 attempts. You liked it better when Teddy was throwing it 36 times to get 240 yards and score 13 points against the Jaguars. Or 38 times to get 281 yards against the Bears. Or 30 times to get 193 yards and 12 points against Dallas. Or 27 times for 177 yards against Seattle. Or 30 times for 165 yards against the Rams. You were loving those games. You aren’t biased at all though.

I enjoyed the win today but I know that won't be replicated. We will circle back in a few weeks. You won't be the first or last to step up and embarrass yourself arguing with me

He had an awesome game but it is hilarious that coaching can help Taysom with turnovers but not jameis according to members on here?

I'd imagine helping someone focus on securing the ball better while running is easier than how not to throw INT's. One thing is clear, Atlanta isn't very good and the defense won this game. But the way Taysom played looks very good, as there wasn't a glaring weakness in his game. People were saying that it would be good to have Winston in the game because the average yards per attempt could go up to 10. Which is what we got out of Taysom today. Combined with the running.

If Brees had a stat line like Taysom had today, there would be no questions. In fact, there would be talk about how he didn't dump it off as much, and how that is a positive thing for the offense.

Nobody is anointing anyone as anything, there is just much to be pleased about what we saw. However it is baffling how someone can watch the game and not see a pretty good game as a first start at QB in the NFL.

The dudes a joke he is just trying to get a rise out of us now he knows he’s wrong end game

Don't forget he's laying the groundwork for him to come back and say, "SEE!" if Taysom doesn't have a perfect game in the next few weeks. While I might be new here, it's very typical of the common forum troll. An easy way to secure a victory. He wins if the team does well, he wins if they struggle.

He’s just mad we didn’t force Drew into retirement and sign Teddy long term. He likes double digit Kamara check downs and beating Dallas 12-10 and Jacksonville 13-6....throwing the ball 30+ Times for 200 yards....things like that.
I personally think it has more to do with Taysom tea-bagging his thonghorns not once but twice as a college QB.

QB with the best weapons in the entirety of football has the worst passing performance of the entire year against an awful defense.

"This certainly proves the haters wrong!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom