Can’t wait!!! Official Saints Vs. Panthers game day thread......!!! (1 Viewer)

I'm more worried about the refs. They kept this game close more than anything. We made some legit stupid penalties(looking at you cam jordan),but these refs got to go. They need to be fair.

They even tried to screw us on the missed fg. I knew they were just waiting to use that PI rule against us.

Wasn't this the same head ref that is the middle school teacher we had a few weeks ago calling all the hands to the face against the Saints???

Wasn't this the same head ref that is the middle school teacher we had a few weeks ago calling all the hands to the face against the Saints???

It could be. I notice they didn't show any of those hands to the face penalties. The only replays they showed were the obvious ones. Most of the flags they didn't even let us see a replay. Cover up!

I'm more worried about the refs. They kept this game close more than anything. We made some legit stupid penalties(looking at you cam jordan),but these refs got to go. They need to be fair.

They even tried to screw us on the missed fg. I knew they were just waiting to use that PI rule against us.

Refs are for sure a problem... esp that they demonstrated the efficacy of the challenge against the saints... still the team made some undisciplined plays... Even in the end, they went for all passes - it worked out but more often than not, it hasn't. Everyone would be screaming that saints should've run the ball.

It could be. I notice they didn't show any of those hands to the face penalties. The only replays they showed were the obvious ones. Most of the flags they didn't even let us see a replay. Cover up!
Same with the PI in the end zone. Who was it on? Not talking about the one on Williams. The other one. I think it was thrown away from where the pass was thrown.

I'm torn. I want san fran to lose,but i don't want the pack to have thw number one seed. I can see them winning out more so than i could see the 49ers doing so. I want us to have the same record so i'll go for the pack.
It would benefit us for the 49ers to win because their schedule is tougher and we actually have a chance to have the head to head tiebreaker.

I looked it up and it wasn't the same head ref. They are all just out to get us.

What QB almost cost us that one? Are you talking abut the one that took us down the field with no timeouts and put us in position to kick the winning FG?
Seriously.
Yes, yes I am if he wasn’t so worried about padding stats and ran the football with the running back that wears 28, who literally killing Carolina that last drive wasn’t even needed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom