Can Easton be a full-time guard next year? (1 Viewer)

I love Armstead and I believe he is a Top 5 LT. Football is an extremely rough and physical game so no matter conditioning, training, etc; players are going to get dinged up. I don’t believe Armstead is injury prone but playing in the trenches injuries will happen, not an if but a when. It also doesn’t help to have Peat the weak link next to him.
So youll bag on Peat for injuries but not TA. TA is way overrated. Peat is a dynamic run blocker. You guys need to realize the other team gets paid too. I will never understand all the love for TA and all the hate for Peat.

So youll bag on Peat for injuries but not TA. TA is way overrated. Peat is a dynamic run blocker. You guys need to realize the other team gets paid too. I will never understand all the love for TA and all the hate for Peat.
Because Armstead is an All-Pro talent and Peat is not.

Brees needs ALL-PRO guards now more than ever.

Maybe we should try Joe Thuney.

Exactly what Boutte said. Armstead is one of the best at his position in the NFL. Peat has been serviceable but definitely not in the top half of his position. Also, Armstead was a 3rd Round pick who rose to the top, where Peat was a 1st round pick who never lived up to it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom