Can everyone apologize to Mike now? He’s having surgery for a nasty injury (1 Viewer)

I know, right? I tend to not read those type of threads because it reminds me of what so many of those moronic football shows do - push false or made up narratives in order to spark "controversy".....there is enough BS to go around why add to it?

Look, Mike is a great player, but i see him sparking up controversy more than football shows with his tweets. I get it he’s a competitor, he wants to show what he can do on the field, but everyone in that locker room does.

But but but CGM hates Drew, kittens, and apple pie. His ineffectiveness against the Bucs can’t possibly be due to his severely injured ankle, as that would be too simple, scientific, and fact-based of an explanation. C’mon, man!

Look, Mike is a great player, but i see him sparking up controversy more than football shows with his tweets. I get it he’s a competitor, he wants to show what he can do on the field, but everyone in that locker room does.

No disrespect but I'm not even sure what above means....he plays and competes hard, he was obviously playing with an injury, it never crossed my mind that he was not giving 100% and that he was committed to the Saints. That was manufactured BS....no evidence supporting it....

Everyone who was pushing for CGM to get traded and leave the Saints are going to end up next to me in “Loose Canon’s Hall of Fame for Idiot Fans that know nothing about Football

Last edited:
Isn't that the point of a fan forum? I can't blame people for being irrational when injuries are not disclosed to the public. All the fans see is that he's not on the injury report, and he's on the field. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Yes, you can and should. Immediately thinking the worst of someone is not a good trait and those who do it deserve every bit of scorn that gets heaped upon them.

A Deltoid injury on top of the high ankle sprain! You need the deltoid to raise your arms, so that greatly limits his range. I find it hard to believe that Callaway wouldn't have been a better option, or even Lil Jordan. Did Callaway play? This made not having Taysom and losing Harris huge, and then Cooks playing badly even worse. I think we need to another receiver. Sanders was a huge signing for us. He was great this year, and looks like he may have several more good years in him, but I think he is 34, so we need another speedster with good hands to go alone with Harris. Harris is small and tough, but inevitably his size will make him vulnerable, so we need another similar guy.

Than don’t play. Every year we hear this with players and it hurts us more than it helps. Have the surgery and we’ll see u next year or ur at 20%. Health

He could have done that but his coaches wanted him on the field....he did make some plays against the Bears but that game probably wore him down....if you are going to criticize anyone it should be the coaching staff for playing an obviously injured player....

No disrespect but I'm not even sure what above means....he plays and competes hard, he was obviously playing with an injury, it never crossed my mind that he was not giving 100% and that he was committed to the Saints. That was manufactured BS....no evidence supporting it....

Manufactured by whom? I never read an article about him not giving 100 percent. Maybe there were a few and he was just using them as motivation, but him comparing himself to Jesus on twitter just rubs me the wrong way.

A Deltoid injury on top of the high ankle sprain! You need the deltoid to raise your arms, so that greatly limits his range. I find it hard to believe that Callaway wouldn't have been a better option, or even Lil Jordan. Did Callaway play? This made not having Taysom and losing Harris huge, and then Cooks playing badly even worse. I think we need to another receiver. Sanders was a huge signing for us. He was great this year, and looks like he may have several more good years in him, but I think he is 34, so we need another speedster with good hands to go alone with Harris. Harris is small and tough, but inevitably his size will make him vulnerable, so we need another similar guy.
I don’t think he had a shoulder injury in addition to this ankle inury. I think the tweet is referring to the deltoid ligament in the ankle.

Ummm I think everyone knew he was battling serious injuries most of the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom