Can everyone apologize to Mike now? He’s having surgery for a nasty injury (1 Viewer)

Manufactured by whom? I never read an article about him not giving 100 percent. Maybe there were a few and he was just using them as motivation, but him comparing himself to Jesus on twitter just rubs me the wrong way.

Folks on this board? I don't believe in Jesus so it really doesn't bother me....but I can understand Christian folks not liking this :)

But it may be a song lyric?

Are we going to do this every year when a star player is banged up?

Definitely knew something was not right! Just did not know what it was and truly hopes he gets back healthy and to his normal dominating self for the new QB!

A few fans definitely owe Mike Thomas an apology
And quite frankly so does Sean Payton. I hope this injury doesn’t worsen by playing through it this season.
this should also kill any trade talk

Folks on this board? I don't believe in Jesus so it really doesn't bother me....but I can understand Christian folks not liking this :)

But it may be a song lyric?

I’m not Christian but i know what god complex is.

Eh, hopefully we don't get in trouble for our practice participation reporting then. I don't think Thomas has been DNP or even LP very often, but I could be mistaken.

Good point.

I felt as though everyman on that roster wanted to bring a championship to us the fans. M.T is proof of that. Im sure they felt bad they weren't able to do it. Proud of this team, they were resilient and tried harder at each obstacle.

Look, Mike is a great player, but i see him sparking up controversy more than football shows with his tweets. I get it he’s a competitor, he wants to show what he can do on the field, but everyone in that locker room does.

That's the beauty of me not hanging out on his Twitter... I don't have to know or care what's on there.

I don't care if he deletes an Instagram every 5 days.

I don't care about his 9th grade science teacher's second cousin who once told someone that Mike wouldn't make it in life, and how that fueled him toward his daily workouts, or something.

I just need him to catch passes.

Probably greatly effected his initial burst on the snap and his cuts on his routes. No wonder people could guard him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom