Can everyone apologize to Mike now? He’s having surgery for a nasty injury (1 Viewer)

Leader of who? Fans or his teammates? I'd bank anything it's about as meaningless as it gets as long as he's not directly criticizing or calling his own teammates out.

Well ill give you that. His tweets are very indirect. We’re all speculating as to what they mean.... To me though it’s just a distraction, and an unnecessary one at that.

Honestly, i would limit these guys every week. The injury bug killed us this year, and that's not an excuse. Not having Latavius, Taysom, and an injured Mike Thomas. Then we lost Deonte in the first quarter? Maybe it affected Drew also, but he will never say it.

Poor comment. Very poor. A fan who knows his players knows MT was injured. It was crystal clear. You are the one making excuses.

Ridiculous statement. If it was "crystal clear", this thread wouldn't exist. Fans aren't on the team so they don't have any insight into a player's current injury status. Your assertion about his injury is nothing more than speculation being passed off as fact. He wasn't on the injury report all week, and he was cleared to play. Does that mean he's 100% healthy? No, but it should mean that he's healthy enough to contribute to the team.

Also, I stated earlier that fans were speculating (there's that word again) about him being injured.

You'd think our fanbase would've learned after the exact same thing happened with both PT and Kamara.

You'd think our fanbase would've learned after the exact same thing happened with both PT and Kamara.
Iirc PT and Kamara didn’t get into a fight with a teammate and then tell coach to f himself.
Fans have understood he’s hurt, the worry is with how he’s handled himself this past season. Imo.

I hope he heals up wish him a full and speedy recovery, also hope the rift can be healed, or has been.

Which begs the question...

I am 99.9% Brees is done and will not be back (and I hope that is the case.) But I do wonder what would happen if his teammates came to him as a group (Thomas, Kamara, Armstead, Davis, Jordan, Jenkins, Lattimore, etc) and asked him to please give them one more year?

Now I honestly think his teammates are 'probably' ready to move on as well but I do think it would be harder to say no to your brothers. Especially after what Thomas just said.

Iirc PT and Kamara didn’t get into a fight with a teammate and then tell coach to f himself.
Fair enough, I was just referring to all the comments about a player "sandbagging" and coming to find out later that they had a serious injury.

I am 99.9% Brees is done and will not be back (and I hope that is the case.) But I do wonder what would happen if his teammates came to him as a group (Thomas, Kamara, Armstead, Davis, Jordan, Jenkins, Lattimore, etc) and asked him to please give them one more year?

Now I honestly think his teammates are 'probably' ready to move on as well but I do think it would be harder to say no to your brothers. Especially after what Thomas just said.
Brees should tell them "Did yall see how this turned out when Vikings players flew again to Favre's house after the 09 season? Let's just leave well enough alone".

Sorry, but after that three-pick game performance last Sunday, they're ready to move on.

Brees should tell them "Did yall see how this turned out when Vikings players flew again to Favre's house after the 09 season? Let's just leave well enough alone".

I had forgotten all about that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom