Can everyone apologize to Mike now? He’s having surgery for a nasty injury (1 Viewer)

But I thought he was just going through the motions and wasn't on speaking terms with Drew Brees?

You mean to tell me people in this forum run their mouths about subjects on which they have no clue?

Isn't that the point of a fan forum? I can't blame people for being irrational when injuries are not disclosed to the public. All the fans see is that he's not on the injury report, and he's on the field. Hindsight is always 20/20.

I thought it was evident watching him play. He didn't suddenly forget how to get separation. He was limited. I appreciate that he tried. Hopefully he heals back to 100% and be ready for our new starting QB next season.

You know, looking back, you can see how several things pointed to us not going the distance yet again. His high ankle sprain was the first because those are always lingering.

Second was losing to GB, third was Drew breaking half the ribs in his body. Still, it was a fun season. Kind of got blinded by sweeping not only Tampa Bay (Gawd, I hope this is not a repeat of our 2003 sweep of the Bucs) but the whole division and advancing to No. 2 seed.

Get well, Mike, and we'll see CGM next season!

But I thought he was just going through the motions and wasn't on speaking terms with Drew Brees?

You mean to tell me people in this forum run their mouths about subjects on which they have no clue?

I know, right? I tend to not read those type of threads because it reminds me of what so many of those moronic football shows do - push false or made up narratives in order to spark "controversy".....there is enough BS to go around why add to it?

Isn't that the point of a fan forum? I can't blame people for being irrational when injuries are not disclosed to the public. All the fans see is that he's not on the injury report, and he's on the field. Hindsight is always 20/20.

What evidence did anyone have that he was half stepping or nonchalantly going through the motions?

What evidence did anyone have that he and Brees were not on speaking terms?

Yet those things kept getting mentioned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom