Can I join your fantasy league? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hi Guys. I am looking for an active fantasy league to join. Is there anyone that is looking for a extra member in their league? I live in South Africa and am struggling to get enough people together to make a proper league, so I thought the next best thing is to try and find a league on here. I would very much appreciate if there is space in one of your leagues. I don't mind any rule sets and I'm willing to take over a team in a dynasty league that is no longer wanted. I would love it if the league has a whatsapp group.

Once it gets closer to the season, especially a week or so prior, look back in here. There will be plenty of people looking for extra members for their leagues.

ill check with my league tonight to see if anyone is quitting. usually 1 or 2 a year back out. started in 2006 with members from SR. most have stayed through the years. its a keeper league.

ill check with my league tonight to see if anyone is quitting. usually 1 or 2 a year back out. started in 2006 with members from SR. most have stayed through the years. its a keeper league.

Awesome, thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom