Can Shockey catch a ball without falling down? (1 Viewer)

he lead the team with 6 catches vs the bills!!!whats the problem..saints are 3-0 go find something else to complain about,oh thats right you cant! the Saints are 3-0

Dude I can complain ALL I WANT. I've been a Saints fan before you were born. However, even at your age you should know the difference between observing and complaining.

For whatever reason, a lot of Brees passes were off the mark yesterday.

I don't see Shockey falling to the ground when passes are on target--I see him sliding and falling making difficult catches. That's an important difference.

Lance Moore is a guy who goes to the ground a lot when it seems like he doesn't have to. But he's still a great receiver.

Everyone was falling down on that field yesterday. Reggie was slipping, Devery was dropping passes partly due to slipping, Brees tripped himself up a couple times, and Shockey seemed to be having the most trouble with footing. Maybe it's just me, but that's how it appeared.

The reason for all the falling and slipping was because it rain over the weekend in Buffalo and the grass was still wet. This should not be a problem this week.

Dude I can complain ALL I WANT. I've been a Saints fan before you were born. However, even at your age you should know the difference between observing and complaining.
I don't agree with the poster you quoted either, but burn the age card now and forever please

Focus: It's been said plenty - on that field, nobody wanted to bust their joints. I'm glad that he played it safe. We got a W and will get to test this hypothesis on the Dome carpet come Sunday.

How can you just blame Shockey? Has it ever occurred to you that Brees never hits him in stride? That the minute Shockey catches the ball, he has a safety or linebacker hitting him instantly?

I don't agree with the poster you quoted either, but burn the age card now and forever please

Focus: It's been said plenty - on that field, nobody wanted to bust their joints. I'm glad that he played it safe. We got a W and will get to test this hypothesis on the Dome carpet come Sunday.

I wasn't just referring to just yesterday's.game. I probably should have made that clear.

Burn my age card? Are you nuts? You burn your age card.

Nobody want their joints busted. That's a difference from your statement. I don't think the Saints or anybody else intentionally slack off because of the weather or field condition. You think Shock was playing it safe?

How can you just blame Shockey? Has it ever occurred to you that Brees never hits him in stride? That the minute Shockey catches the ball, he has a safety or linebacker hitting him instantly?

Blame Shockey for what?

<!-- show awards --><!-- /show awards -->

Burn my age card? Are you nuts? You burn your age card.

:worthy: :1zhelp:

Dehydration ...
Seriously, I think Shockey has done well through 3 games.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom