Can someone confirm this? (1 Viewer)

BuddyDeesGhost

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Hey I was just getting around to listening to the Point After and I could swear I heard Hebert say that some of the Saints were playing ping-pong after yesterday's loss while Christian Garrett was interviewing Payton? Ping pong?!

If this is true, then should maybe we bring back Wayne Gandy and his recliner?

Ping Pong has been in the background of interviews all season long. I assume you don't mean right after the game as it was in Tampa. But if you mean Monday, entirely possible. There seems to have been a game going on all season long....

Ping Pong has been in the background of interviews all season long. I assume you don't mean right after the game as it was in Tampa. But if you mean Monday, entirely possible. There seems to have been a game going on all season long....

OK. I could swear I heard Bobby say they were playing ping pong after the game yesterday, but Bobby can be hard to understand sometimes. At least I'm partially relieved...I think.

He was making a general comment about how players today are different than when he played. He said KG will do interviews and players will be playing ping pong. He didn't say they were playing ping pong after yesterday's game specifically.

Maybe you heard him say they were hitting the bong.

He was making a general comment about how players today are different than when he played. He said KG will do interviews and players will be playing ping pong. He didn't say they were playing ping pong after yesterday's game specifically.

That's still pretty irritating. Why do they need ping pong? They could get an injury. Maybe Payton should have their table moved out to the parking lot.

Hey I was just getting around to listening to the Point After and I could swear I heard Hebert say that some of the Saints were playing ping-pong after yesterday's loss while Christian Garrett was interviewing Payton? Ping pong?!

If this is true, then should maybe we bring back Wayne Gandy and his recliner?

Boy they had some drunk people on that radio show yesterday. I'm looking forward to the Christmas Eve postgame show.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom