Can someone explain to me with the consistent issues of WR quitting on routes or not trying to get open in scramble drill. (1 Viewer)

I wonder when we went wrong with finding offensive gems. AK and MT13 are the only ones i can think of in recent years.
I believe that the Cap situation is a little more manageable than this year.

The biggest issue I see that needs fixing yesterday, is WR's running the wrong routes.
This is happening multiple times a game where WR's are caught running the same routes or within 5 yards of each other.

This is unacceptable in the NFL.

We really need to trade for a WR at this point.
I noticed on a few of the attempted longer plays that there were multiple instances of two players in the same general space on the field.

One in particular looked like it was intended to be a long strike to Johnson down the center of the field, but Trautman on the other side ran the same (mirrored) route, so if Winston had thrown the ball both would have likely thought they were the intended receiver.

Luckily Seattle's safety was covering the area, otherwise one of the Saints players likely would have shown up on Seattle's pass defended statline.

I believe that the Cap situation is a little more manageable than this year.
I mean like people always praise Payton for finding offensive gems in the draft and developer them. I wonder what’s been the issue lately.

I mean like people always praise Payton for finding offensive gems in the draft and developer them. I wonder what’s been the issue lately.
We have drafted 2 WR since Cook.

Yikes.

Another issue is is that WR they wanted to draft always gets scooped up right before the pick

WR and FS needs to be addressed in the off season.
I would prefer picking up a proven WR in free agency but either way we need to add talent

We have drafted 2 WR since Cook.

Yikes.

Another issue is is that WR they wanted to draft always gets scooped up right before the pick
I’m aware of that but I’m wondering why we haven’t drafted better based off his reputation. We’ve done well defensively the last few years. Offensively meh, outside of OL

At the end of the day either you got it or you don't. These guys don't have it mentally or physically. Those are just the facts. Calloway has some promise if he continues to work hard and so does Harris.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom