Can the NFL ruin our Christmas any further? (2 Viewers)

This is worse than I thought. It just negated some of our guests, one being a first time Saints game. Not to mention eating about four tickets. Not happy.

Yeah, this NFL flexing crap is a major pain. Many people have to plan for weeks if not months for this kind of thing. And now they can screw up a lot of peoples plans at their whim.
Typical NFL, just trying to make a buck. Leave it on the fan if they can't make the new time to figure out how to get rid of tickets, that the NFL has already got paid for.

Very surprised the NFL would move a game scheduled so close to a holiday. The Christmas weekend games should have been off-limits for flex scheduling.

Which game is taking the Saints/Bucs noon spot? That may answer some question.

This really sucks. I'm a season ticket holder and the 12 o'clock start time would have let me attend the game and still make it home in time to go to church with my family. 3:25 start time means I'm either missing the game or missing church and ticking off the fam.

I'll probably just have to eat the tickets. It's not like there's going to be any type of secondary market for resales. Between the lack of playoff aspirations and a late Christmas Eve start time this will likely end up being the lowest attended game of the Payton era and by a wide margin. I wouldn't be surprised if half the seats in the Dome are empty.

This really sucks. I'm a season ticket holder and the 12 o'clock start time would have let me attend the game and still make it home in time to go to church with my family. 3:25 start time means I'm either missing the game or missing church and ticking off the fam.

I'll probably just have to eat the tickets. It's not like there's going to be any type of secondary market for resales. Between the lack of playoff aspirations and a late Christmas Eve start time this will likely end up being the lowest attended game of the Payton era and by a wide margin. I wouldn't be surprised if half the seats in the Dome are empty.

This is exactly my situation. The game will now conflict with the vigil mass and family time. I've completely lost the value of these tickets I've purchased. It's really crumby.

I really hate the NFL, sometimes.

Goodell's heart:

Attachments

• grinchs-heart.png
    grinchs-heart.png
    180.2 KB · Views: 185
I like 3:30 games. And I enjoy Christmas games.

I absolutely hate late/primetime Saints games. :angryrazz:

One of the things I hate about this season (aside from the disappointing results) is that the NFC South drew both West Divisions in scheduling rotation, which meant a bunch of late games. :aargh:

Give me all noon Saints games and I am straight. :17:

Now we are facing three-straight late afternoon games. :jpshakehead:

Pretty sure the "NFL" had basically nothing to do with that. I know there are some who still blame Goodell for anything that has ever gone wrong, post-Bountygate.........but not making the playoffs is completely on the Saints.
where did he say anything about goodell?:idunno:

This really sucks. It's one thing to flex a game on any other weekend, but Christmas Eve is major. People have family plans. People like myself made plans for early that evening based around the fact that it would be well after the game, so we could do both. Now we probably can't make the game at all.

Well, in other news, I predict higher than normal Midnight Mass attendance..

This really sucks. It's one thing to flex a game on any other weekend, but Christmas Eve is major. People have family plans. People like myself made plans for early that evening based around the fact that it would be well after the game, so we could do both. Now we probably can't make the game at all.

This is pretty much it. I got several texts from family members in my ticket group all saying the same thing..."so much for the plan. I guess we aren't going to the game now."

Pack/Viks are playing at noon, NFL got it rigged, I mean scheduled to be a key game, so that will be the other playoff contenders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom