Can the NFL ruin our Christmas any further? (1 Viewer)

I'm going, I'm excited that I can take my time getting to Nola now and have some fun before the game.

Not only are we not making the playoffs

Pretty sure the "NFL" had basically nothing to do with that. I know there are some who still blame Goodell for anything that has ever gone wrong, post-Bountygate.........but not making the playoffs is completely on the Saints.

Ugh. Driving back to Lafayette late on Christmas Eve. Not happy about this. And this messes up a return flight for one of our guests. This really screws things up.

BTW - thanks for the heads up mjf.

I hear all of you but I just want us to disappear for the rest of the season. And the NFL is stringing us along. And it was absolutely on the Saints that we did not make the playoffs.

I hear all of you but I just want us to disappear for the rest of the season. And the NFL is stringing us along. And it was absolutely on the Saints that we did not make the playoffs.

197zlq6lqhlgkgif.jpg

I'm pretty bummed about this. It was bad enough. But now there's going to be 23 people in the Dome. I doubt I can make it.

So, usually they flex games for the "appeal" of it. Why the heck are they flexing us? The off chance Tampa can still make it in the playoffs?

Gonna be empty on Xmas eve for sure. Saints will sellout next year. However, after that they will need to really advertise tickets.

So, usually they flex games for the "appeal" of it. Why the heck are they flexing us? The off chance Tampa can still make it in the playoffs?

Maybe the ratings were good.

I know that people in other markets like watching the Saints with Brees. They have for years. Perhaps out of the choices of games, they thought this would be a better TV draw.

That's how networks operate.

This is worse than I thought. It just negated some of our guests, one being a first time Saints game. Not to mention eating about four tickets. Not happy.

Yeah, this screws my plan. Was looking forward to grabbing boozy brunch and watching the game and still being able to make family time. Now won't be able to go at all...Dome is going to be absolutely empty come 6 p.m. Thanks Roger.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom