Can The Packers Fire Mike McCarthy? (1 Viewer)

200_s.gif

McCarthy's in a bad spot. When you have a slumping superstar like Rodgers, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't unless your choices (whatever they may be) work out. He'll be second guess no matter what happens. If he hits the open market, his unemployment won't last long. A team like the Colts (with a young QB) would be smart to give him a call.

I said this a few weeks ago when I said that he was on the hot seat. He and Peyton are on the hot seat, and barring a playoff birth, it will be hard for either of them to quiet their critics.

It is interesting that in a franchise with a rich history, the Packers don't care if you won them a Super Bowl. It is "what have you done for me lately?" As it probably should be.

I said this a few weeks ago when I said that he was on the hot seat. He and Peyton are on the hot seat, and barring a playoff birth, it will be hard for either of them to quiet their critics.

It is interesting that in a franchise with a rich history, the Packers don't care if you won them a Super Bowl. It is "what have you done for me lately?" As it probably should be.

I agree the Packers history, but there's about a thirty year period from the late 60s to late 90s when they were nothing.

But I thought everyone said that Aaron Rodgers was the problem not McCarthy....

McCarthy is one of the worst head coaches in the league. They win in spite of him. My best friend is a Packers fan and has been calling for his head for as long as I can remember.

McCarthy is one of the worst head coaches in the league. They win in spite of him. My best friend is a Packers fan and has been calling for his head for as long as I can remember.

Lol he absolutely is not one of the worst coaches in the league. Just cause someone is a fan does not mean they know if he's a good coach or not. His offensives have been consistently good every single year besides now. I doubt he has all the sudden forgotten how to coach football. Some of what is going on is absolutely his fault but you can look to Rodgers who has just been terrible.

Packers really dropped off after they choked away the NFC Championship game.

107–57–1 (.652), 5 division titles, A championship, only 1 losing season in a decade. Pls

Mike team been embarrassed in the playoff is what irks their fans. 15-1 team being one and done. 12-4 choking away the NFC championship. Being embarrassed by Kapernick two years in a row. Last year collapse. They been 3-5 since 2010 in the playoff with two of those win in the wildcard round.

Mike team been embarrassed in the playoff is what irks their fans. 15-1 team being one and done. 12-4 choking away the NFC championship. Being embarrassed by Kapernick two years in a row. Last year collapse. They been 3-5 since 2010 in the playoff with two of those win in the wildcard round.

pretty bad stuff

He needs to do what Sean is doing and just let his OC call the plays.

This maybe your worst post ever. Both MM and Payton have proven to be excellent play callers. Anyone that thinks Payton is getting fired or not a great playcaller knows nothing about the game of football.

Payton is a modern day Bill Walsh when it comes to offense. All the fools that call for him to give up play calling KNOW NOTHING.

This maybe your worst post ever. Both MM and Payton have proven to be excellent play callers. Anyone that thinks Payton is getting fired or not a great playcaller knows nothing about the game of football.

Payton is a modern day Bill Walsh when it comes to offense. All the fools that call for him to give up play calling KNOW NOTHING.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ael-not-sean-payton-calling-plays-for-saints/

http://www.espn.com/blog/nfcsouth/p...ering-that-pete-carmichael-jr-now-calls-plays

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom