Can we at least try to enjoy how the Falcons lost today? (1 Viewer)

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
We are not good but neither is the south. We could still sneak in and embarrass ourselves in the playoffs. That's progress.

We are wasting so many years when our division is awful and we cant even manage to win in those years.

I would if we hadn't lost in the exact same way to the Broncos. That loss derailed our momentum. But...Matty Ice's pick two did make me smile.

As bad as I want to believe in this team this year. They are still young and have a lot of holes in the O-line and defense. Atlanta may have lost but they are still in the driver's seat to make it to the postseason with their remaining schedule. We put ourselves into a very deep hole with the 0-3 start. I will still root for the guys the rest of the way and hope that they make enough progress to have hope for next year.

Did you see the game today?

As bad as I want to believe in this team this year. They are still young and have a lot of holes in the O-line and defense. Atlanta may have lost but they are still in the driver's seat to make it to the postseason with their remaining schedule. We put ourselves into a very deep hole with the 0-3 start. I will still root for the guys the rest of the way and hope that they make enough progress to have hope for next year.

Did you see the game today? We lost it from the kickoff. The thing that bothers me most is that Detroit is not a good team.

Enough with the playoff speak. This team cant even get over .500 so Forget about sneaking into the playoffs. Saints collectively are a bad football team.

Did you see the game today? We lost it from the kickoff. The thing that bothers me most is that Detroit is not a good team.

Yes I watched the game and I saw Detroit outmatch us in all phases of the game. There is a reason why they are leading the North.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom