Can we beat the Niners? (1 Viewer)

Simple Answer:

We don't turn over the ball, we can beat anyone in the NFL. Anyone

They've not played well at all on the road.
and then there's Philly, 24-38, Chicago 10-41, San Diego 19-48 and Kansas City 0-41. Those ain't pretty.

We will score at least 36 pts on the 49'rs. Are they capable of scoring 37 pts on us?. I doubt it very much.

Frank Gore is day-to-day with an ankle injury. He left the game in St. Louis so I'm hoping he's at least hobbled a bit with it.

They are 20th in the league in D and 22nd in O. I know this doen't mean much but Gooe is the key to this game. If he does not beat us and we don't beat ourselves we will definately blow them out. That D is not that good and Off the are 4 in rushing O but 27th in passing. STOP GORE AND WIN THE GAME!!!!!!

My cousin and his parents live in Carson, CA, and are huge 49ers' fans. We were at the Falcons' game yesterday, and after Deuce's first TD, he looked at me and these were his exact words....

"Homey, you all are going to kill us, something like 38-10, and 10 will be garbage points".

In an attempt to make he and my uncle feel better, I said, "I agree, but the weather is better in California this time of year".

:hihi:

Get up early, make them play catch-up, take Gore out of the gameplan. Easiest way to beat them.

Come out of the gates bombs away. Air it out.

Beat them? I'm just hoping we can make it respectable. Oh well, at least we have Dallas the week after....

Got to go with an earlier post, we don't turn it over, we can play anyone. I think we win this.

We will beat them. It is going to loud again in the dome and the 49ers will be affected by the noise. If we keep doing what we do best, balence on offense, no TOs, and tough defesnse, we will win.

BTW, we get more TOs this week then we give away.

any word on Gore's ankle injury late in the game yesterday?

we have to be able to survive through the first 2 quarters as they are going to try and establish the run early. If we can get the lead on them, they will end up having to throw and I'm alot more confident with Alex Smith throwing on us than I am Fred Gore running on us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom