Can we blame the real person here? (1 Viewer)

WilliamBrees

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Sad to say but I think Skylene and these other models deserves some blame. What man can seriously concentrate when you have distractions? They have ruined SP. SP has lost who he is as a person. This was a happily married man before BG and then all of the sudden he's divorced, showing off a new six pack, new dental work, and hooking up with younger women like the women mentioned. That's not what SP was before 2012. It is pretty apparent throughout life when you have a girlfriend you act different. When you are sleeping around after not you act different. When you have new friends in new places you act different. Whether nobody wants to admit it, personal life can interfere with your social life. Sean was a social coach. He's not himself, and he's lost his identity and because of that he cannot give himself 100% to this team that needs him. He needs to cut the ***** out and get back to being himself. If you don't know you are, how can you perform your job?

jonseth23

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the offensive line is dating Skylene too.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The divorce couldn't have been that screwed up, because I see him with his kids all the time.

Zanedavis1

Reaction score
I agree. and I think every coach and player needs to practice abstinence and have no life whatsoever outside of studying the playbook, practicing every day in the offseason, and playing for my team for ME. Because I'm the important one here. Their lives are irrelevant when it comes to what pleases me and keeps my team winning. They can live when they retire.

as if it were needed, I'll add.... /Sarcasm

I wish I could bang supermodels.... /NoSarcasm

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Lol. Psychoanalysis of coach Payton based off rumors, speculation and gossip. This might be the best thread of the preseason.

Couldn't be as simple as a lack of talent and depth, huh?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)