Can we finally dispense with the myth that we have a bad Oline? (2 Viewers)

It's really more about the things Sean is doing to help the bad OL, the OL didn't get better

this, having all the chips thrown by players starting routes.
we normally don't do that.

also, i'm worried brees injured or something that was a weak throw to coleman, and noticed right there at the end, payton took the play calls and started running the ball, when was short on time. Right after the last interception. He was seeing that Brees was having trouble, and helped him out by back to back runs.:scratch::idunno:

It's really more about the things Sean is doing to help the bad OL, the OL didn't get better

The line with jahri and peat at the guards is a formidable oline. The line is however getting a lot of help. It's hurting our ability to get passes open in the flats bc the tight ends and backs are chipping rather than immediately breaking on their routes

Our record is 1-3, and the O line is far down the list of positions that are responsible for that, that's for sure. They are not our weakness.

Our unhealthy defense is the problem all around. Our record is probably 3-1 if not for so many injuries. If I could just get Breaux and Kikaha back alone, that might turn it around.

But it's always something.

The line with jahri and peat at the guards is a formidable oline. The line is however getting a lot of help. It's hurting our ability to get passes open in the flats bc the tight ends and backs are chipping rather than immediately breaking on their routes

Thing is our blocking TE is out for the year. No one else at that position is very good at pickups. So, we are having to use Turner or Lelito at TE for that block, and using Ingram as the blocking back much more than before. It does cause some issues, especially with the dump offs. However, I'm thinking here soon as Armstead gets back we will see less as Payton trusts the line to hold up better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom