Can we forfeit a game? (1 Viewer)

Beer is the new wine. Everyone is trying to find that beer no one else has tried. "OMG.....I had the greatest beer the other day. It's called Earl's sweaty armpit wet farts summer ale".

Yuengling is cheap and tastes great. It's not about finding the most unusual beer, it's about stuff that tastes good. If you like that swill, ok, there are certainly worse crimes. I'm sorry your palate has dulled.

Last edited:
So back to this game.....am I the only one thinking how angry I'd be if we lost all of our QB's to covid ir and we're then still forced to play a game? Doesn't seem right to me....I mean it makes it easier for us in this instance but if the roles were reversed I'd be upset.

So back to this game.....am I the only one thinking how angry I'd be if we lost all of our QB's to covid ir and we're then still forced to play a game? Doesn't seem right to me....I mean it makes it easier for us in this instance but if the roles were reversed I'd be upset.

If we had violated the NFL protocol in doing so and then got huffy with contact tracers I'd say we got what we deserved.

Oh, I'd be P'Oed,but that wouldn't solve anything..
SP would go grab Tommy Stevens off the Panthers practice squad and still run the same offense, or maybe go pickup up Garrett Greyson.. or What's one more position for Ty Montgomery?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom