Can we get Ellen Degeneres back with the Saints again? (1 Viewer)

BodyofBreesus

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Alright guys, I know most of you probably aren't the biggest Ellen Degeneres fans but some of the ladies around here might be and I'm sure many of the wives watch her show. I personally think she's awesome and I love catching clips whenever I can of her show.

I know this video was posted when it happened but I hadn't seen it and it was nearly two years ago and I'm not sure how many of you remember it/have seen it.

I think it's great the team is focused and ready to get to work but her and Drew have a great relationship and I think this would be a really cool thing to do again before this season with her. She came before 2011 and we all remember how that went.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t8z5-pI-wE8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

so any ideas on how we could get her to come back to training camp?
such an awesome clip

Several posts have been removed.

The main board isn't the place to espouse personal views about controversial, non-football topics but I also didn't want to wipe out the dialogue that is taking place so I moved a copy of the thread to the EE board.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f3/can-we-get-ellen-degeneres-back-saints-again-299829/#.UZvAoLW1FWw

The thread that remains on the SSF will be for the discussion of Ellen's visit with the team, and in a way that respects the discussion started by the OP.

We were both born in Metairie! I like her.

Can we please not??............It's funny that the Saints never existed to her until they won a Super Bowl.

And it's funny that your "join date" is 2011 but I bet you've been a fan longer.
That doesn't mean anything?, You have been signed up since 2001 but only got 46 posts...
What does that prove? You may have signed up before other people however he is a subscriber and has offered more to the site that you but let me guess, you have been 'busy' right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom