Can we get Kenny Stills going? (1 Viewer)

That’s not a good example. They traded their best WR and pass rusher to the Arizona Cardinals. I wouldn’t rely on that organization when it comes to talent evaluation now.
This (even though they technically released Watt). But the fact that they not only traded Hopkins (who's in his prime) for peanuts, but they actually thought it was worth trading for David Johnson and his bloated contract.

I sure hope the Cardinals at least left the Texans cab fare after getting bent over and taken advantage like that.

i went to a kenny stills concert about 20 years ago----he strolled through the arena playing that repulsive music with his long curly hair my date enjoyed. sure enough the spotlight shown upon the three of us as he thought he'd made our evening , blowing that woodwind to her immense pleasure.

it was a terrible experience with a horrible date

release him------

i went to a kenny stills concert about 20 years ago----he strolled through the arena playing that repulsive music with his long curly hair my date enjoyed. sure enough the spotlight shown upon the three of us as he thought he'd made our evening , blowing that woodwind to her immense pleasure.

it was a terrible experience with a horrible date

release him------
nick-young-laughing.gif

Maybe. I'm excited to finally see Tre'Quan Smith in action.
Me too!

I can’t wait to finally see what Trequan n Jameis do on the field together. They worked out an awful lot in the offseason, probably much more than Winston did with the other receivers. IIRC, Jameis even paid for Trequans air fare, n had Trequan stay at his home for about a week!

Granted, it’s been a loong time since then. But hopefully that time together set a good foundation, n moving forward, will make it easier for the duo to “reconnect”!

We’ll see

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom