Can we get these receivers to come back to an under thrown long pass for Brees too? (1 Viewer)

Our WRs will have plenty of opportunities to catch poorly thrown balls until Brees gets back

As you are from Austin, and have a longhorn as your avatar I pity you. The PTSD you must be feeling from UT's games against BYU has really got to keep you up at night. Especially since they helped contribute to the end of the Mack Brown era, and UT hasn't been relevant since. It's okay. Taysom is on your team this time.

As you are from Austin, and have a longhorn as your avatar I pity you. The PTSD you must be feeling from UT's games against BYU has really got to keep you up at night. Especially since they helped contribute to the end of the Mack Brown era, and UT hasn't been relevant since. It's okay. Taysom is on your team this time.

Always relevant. We're Texas. I like Taysom. He earned his props against us several years straight. Lots of QBs don't translate to the NFL.

Oof, Texas Longhorns gonna be looking for a new head coach in a couple of years.

As an LSU fan, it's been quite the delight to see Hermann under perform.

As for your question. Sanders did it for Brees in the first game of the season. Drew a PI from it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom