can we have either meachem, henderson, or colston do this?? (1 Viewer)

since we're talking TD celebrations,, can someone tell Lance not to dance anymore LOL!

I'd rather see Ivory doing this....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UW9uCGh12XE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UW9uCGh12XE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Colston would never do it. He's above that.

Meach, I just can't see doing it.

Henderson,..I dunno.

Lance...yeah, I could see him trying to do it, or trying to one up it LOL

I prefer they didn't, but as long as they're are getting into the endzone, they can celebrate anyway they want too, as long as it doesn't draw any flags, I'm cool with it.

While it's fun to see, it just looks out of place with classy teams.

San Fran & Jerry Rice/John Taylor never did it. I can't recall Bellichick's WR's doing any self-promoting.

It would be out of character with the Saints as well, with the exception of Lance Moore, who still doesn't know he looks out of place doing that head bob thing that he does.

While it's fun to see, it just looks out of place with classy teams.

San Fran & Jerry Rice/John Taylor never did it. I can't recall Bellichick's WR's doing any self-promoting.

It would be out of character with the Saints as well, with the exception of Lance Moore, who still doesn't know he looks out of place doing that head bob thing that he does.

Jerry Rice was a huge show boat.

John Taylor always did the spike the ball between his legs thing every time he scored a TD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom