Can we just appreciate far we’ve come from the 2014-2016 Era (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I just remember during that time period I knew if Drew didnt put up 35 points minimum we were losing the game. From the head scratching defensive play calling and players to the special teams not being able to return or cover one.

Today the offence was clearly not clicking on all cylinders. We probably had 250 yards of offense... that happens 5 years ago we lose the game by 20 plus points. Today we won by 2 scores.

Im honestly most impressed with the defence. They just make plays every damn game. The D line today played fantastic, so many players contributing. The DBs battled all day, Jenkins a huge addition as a physical player.

BUT theres no WAY im sleeping on special teams! We had a punt blocked and recovered another one. Coverage on all returns was mostly superb and we had some nice ones ourselves. Will Lutz with the nutz perfect on the day.

Honestly another superbowl would be amazing and Drew deserves one for sure. I’m just happy to watch this team today and its a pleasure to watch.

Who dat!

I just remember during that time period I knew if Drew didnt put up 35 points minimum we were losing the game. From the head scratching defensive play calling and players to the special teams not being able to return or cover one.

Today the offence was clearly not clicking on all cylinders. We probably had 250 yards of offense... that happens 5 years ago we lose the game by 20 plus points. Today we won by 2 scores.

Im honestly most impressed with the defence. They just make plays every damn game. The D line today played fantastic, so many players contributing. The DBs battled all day, Jenkins a huge addition as a physical player.

BUT theres no WAY im sleeping on special teams! We had a punt blocked and recovered another one. Coverage on all returns was mostly superb and we had some nice ones ourselves. Will Lutz with the nutz perfect on the day.

Honestly another superbowl would be amazing and Drew deserves one for sure. I’m just happy to watch this team today and its a pleasure to watch.

Who dat!

They blocked a field goal and recovered a kickoff.

Yes Janoris is a playmaker, will be a big part of the D if he stays healthy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom