Can we not call it the "XBone"? (1 Viewer)

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
One of the biggest problems with the internet is that everyone is in a big, stupid, insane race to be clever. As soon as the Xbox One was released, people were chomping at the bit to try to be clever about the title and come up with something dumb to call it. Now it seems like tons of people are writing "Xbone".

Which is a dumb name for the XBox One. Clearly, the XBox One should just be called "The Bone".

Thank you for listening and excuse me while I just leave this here.

One of the biggest problems with the internet is that everyone is in a big, stupid, insane race to be clever. As soon as the Xbox One was released, people were chomping at the bit to try to be clever about the title and come up with something dumb to call it. Now it seems like tons of people are writing "Xbone".

Which is a dumb name for the XBox One. Clearly, the XBox One should just be called "The Bone".

Thank you for listening and excuse me while I just leave this here.

XBone is more cleverish then your cleverish which is lesser cleverish then my lazy cleverest grammar.

I thinking people racing to be clever is the best part of the Internet.

There are some clever people out there.

Just call it a PS4.

Which by the way, could have doubled sales if they called it the 4PS as all the married guys would have no trouble telling their wives they need to spend $400 bucks to pre-order a 4 Play Station.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom