Can we petition the NFL for both AZ and Sea to get LOSSES (1 Viewer)

But why?

Two top tier defenses have a defensive barnburner. If the special teams didn't choke, that's a legendary game. That was an 80s throwback and I loved it.

In an age of high scoring games week in week out it's kind of cool to see this every once in a while. Like a 1-0 baseball game. Pretty crazy that the game ended 6-6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I wish we had one of those defenses we'd be in the SB every year.

It will be interesting how this will affect the playoff scenarios come December.

Heck, if we had a defense half as good as one of theirs, we'd win 12 games a year every year.

For various reasons I haven't been able to watch much football this season other than the Saints, but I watched last night.

I had forgotten what good defense looked like and just couldn't stop thinking how many wins we would have had over the last two years with a defense just passably resembling an NFL defense.

One of my greatest hopes as a Saints fan was for Drew to finish his career here. Now, it is so disheartening to see him play so valiantly but not even sniff the playoffs because of historically bad defenses. Out of respect for him, I'm starting to overcome the sacrilege of trading him to Denver or Houston before it's too late for him to take a team to another title. Not for the draft picks it would bring us, but for him and his legacy in return for all he has done for this franchise and us fans.

He'll definitely go into the Hall as a Saint, and I plan to be there when he does, but now it just feels downright selfish to want him to finish his career here.

The Seahawk defense played an incredible 95 snaps. And Kelcie McCray (Kam Chancellor was inactive) played 108 total because he is also on special teams.

I think we get Kam back next week.

Not when there is a penalty every other play.

well then count ur lucky stars you didnt have to sit thru Oak/Jax.

239 yds in total penalties. basically 50/50. ( each had over 100 yds )

talk about a flag fest.

Watching games like these make me depressed seeing what a competent defense looks like

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom