Can we slow down Cincy? (1 Viewer)

before today cincy averaged 21.9 pts/game
we averaged 24.8 pts/game

both went up today, but just because cincy scored a lot today doesn't mean they always do..they can be contained. ATl and carolina kept them to arounf that average...if we do that we should be ok

if we have a game like today we lose our 3rd in 4 games

Bengals will get shut down next week! They coming into our home and we're not coming out of a bye week, May god have mercy on Bengals.

I posted the same thing before halftime of todays game. The steelers are no where the offensive team that the Bengals are. It should be a high scoring affair in the dome next Sunday.

I'd say the under over will be about 55. It should be about 65. I'm predicting bot teams to score over 30 next week.

hopefully our defense gets its act together. we can't play the way the did today and expect to win against Cincy

There's going to be a lot of points scored next week

Cincy's been very inconsistent scoring this year for a high octane O.

23-10 W KC
34-17 W CLE
28-20 W PIT
13-38 L NE
13-14 L TB
17-14 W CAR
27-29 L ATL
20-26 L Bal
41-49 L SD

They've only scored 30 pts or more twice this season, once in a win, and once in a loss.

It just depends on which Cincy offense shows up next Sunday. I'm sure Sean will have our guys ready for the 30 + pt Cincy, especially after what happened today.

Last edited:
sure we'll be able to slow down cincy. willie parker plays for the steelers...

nah, it's in the bag, Turf took off the last couple games, he'll show and put the extra electromagnets to use..

memo to team, remember to use the shoes with the PLASTIC not metal.

It's gonna be another tough one, but home field advantage will be the key. They are hanging their hat on Ojo Cinco, so we gotta be doubling, and bumping him whenever we get the chance.

Can we slow down Cincy?

Take the over.....both teams will score & score often! It should be a fun game to watch in the Superdome.

Whoseyermama said after the game that he could have gone back in, but who knows if he's just saying that as a cover up and will miss next week. Either way, the key to this game is getting pressure on Palmer, I was watching some of the game yesterday and there were drives where the SD defense couldnt get anywhere near him however when they played the Pats Seymour and Warren were in the backfield all day and their D only gave up 13. On offense we should be able to score at will on the Bungles defense, actually we're pretty similar teams and this has all the makings of a shootout which hopefully results in a Saints win and a dome crowd going home happy/voiceless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom