Can we stop slobbering over Teddy please? (1 Viewer)

Not true, he played well against Tampa’s horrible defense! But yeah against any type of decent defense he’s played horrible!

He’s very inconsistent and missing easy throws all day today. Idk what to think anymore. Ride the wave. Ups and downs from week to week.

Hes a game manager. To ever think he was anything more is stupid

Not going to bash Teddy, but can’t wait for Brees to back. He’s just not very consistent nor does he make the best decisions. He has to play better if we’re going to win.

Right now he’s not even playing at that level. Miss the days Luke McCown was our back up.
Yeah. How does someone miss two open recievers in one play is beyond me. Might be the game changer

Best backup QB in the league.

Why are you expecting a savior?

He has been absolutely atrocious in every game save one...today he’s missing throw’s a Jr High kid could make...

Hi, I've enjoyed reading posts on this forum over the years and I can't sit on the sidelines anymore with some of these posts. Noone is "slobbering" over Teddy. We're rallying behind our backup quarterback while our future hall of fame quarterback is recovering from injury. This will be a bumpy ride at times and if you want to be a true fan then show your unwavering support. It's one thing to critique a poor performance, which I'm all in favor of, but it's another to try to fault others for keeping the fire alive. Be patient.

what exactly is he “managing”? I wish he were a game manager...if he were, we would have 14-17 points right now...the Jags are not great...
Well Payton has a mentally challenged game plan this week. Start the injured back rather than give it to the healthy one who has been producing when giving opportunities

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom