Can You Diggs It? (1 Viewer)

I never took this mindset. Always respected the players for the plays they made.... marshall faulk, steve smith, etc.

when i dislike a player, its not because of the plays they made against my team, its because of bad character or off the field issues
To each their own. No biggie,

I never took this mindset. Always respected the players for the plays they made.... marshall faulk, steve smith, etc.

when i dislike a player, its not because of the plays they made against my team, its because of bad character or off the field issues
Then you probably shouldn't have been too fond of Steve Smith, Sr. Because he was a loudmouthed, arrogant, elitist little butt crevasse who many times tried to start fights on the field if he picked, or a DC, CB, was covering him too well and he acted out by saying sheet or throwing punches. He once punched two of his own Panthers teammates in training camp practices, one time he ran up to one of them, Ray Lucas, and cold-cocked him when he was distracted. Ive talked to Panthers fans that he was a verbally abusive butt crevasse to fans who respectfully asked for his autograph after practices, or walk up to him and ask politely in public when he was with his family, and he rudely and embarassingly said no, even when his wife and kids told him his response were mean-spirited while he played in Charlotte. Abrasive, nasty, a wannabe tough guy who after over a decade in Carolina, they kicked his arse out to Baltimore because Panthers FO got fed up and worn out by his antics, verbal and emotional bullying.

How many times did I wish when we played Panthers,.that one of our DB's, CB'S, Mike McKenzie, Sharper, or Harper hadn't hit him so forking hard on a crossing pattern over the middle 20 yards down the field that he loses short-term memory for a period just in the desperate hope it taught him some grace, humility, and decency for his fellow teammates, NFL players and towards Panthers and opposing NFL teams fans in general to behave more respectfully.

Crying because I enjoy watching Diggs fail at winning a ring and calling me names (Clark) for it, is Karen 101 at its finest. Again, I'm sorry I hurt your Diggs' loving feelings, too. Go Saints.

He was using an expression from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Are you joking? I hate Vernon Davis to this day. I hated Marshawn Lynch until the day he retired. Alex Smith I root for a tiny bit only because of the gruesome injury, which despite what happened in 2011 gave me zero satisfaction I felt terrible for him. I like the Bills, I'm just sorry Diggs plays for them, I hope if they ever make/win a Super Bowl is out with a minor injuiry and can't play.

Not joking at all. To each his/her own but I think it is wasted energy and misguided to hate players who made plays to beat your team (whomever they are). After the SF playoff game my first thought wasn't "I'm going to hate Vernon Davis and Alex Smith because of what they did to the Saints" it was "man, Gregg Williams has turned into a special kind of idiot who somehow managed to blow this game for us"....

At least that was my takeaway....

So any game in any sport that does not contain the team who ends up winning the title is meaningless? Such a terrible take.

It was one of the top playoff finishes of all time, much like the Music City Miracle. Tell titans fans that it means nothing
BRB sticking head out window and yelling "it means nothing".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom