Can You Diggs It? (1 Viewer)

I must confess, I wanted the Bills to win it all, but I did get some small satisfaction watching Diggs lose his second Championship game he's been in. EsjVBS4XEAA2Fm6.jpeg
You should be upset at #43, not the guy who did his job!!! You worry and follow Diggs, he doesn't even know you!!! Channel your frustration properly..."He suffered"...What? He has a few mil to cry on, what did #43 give you? What about #9?

That's always been my point about that game. If Vikings went on to win the SB that play would of been very annoyingly historical for Saints fans and the league in general. But seeing as they didn't it really means close to nothing.
So any game in any sport that does not contain the team who ends up winning the title is meaningless? Such a terrible take.

It was one of the top playoff finishes of all time, much like the Music City Miracle. Tell titans fans that it means nothing

You should be upset at #43, not the guy who did his job!!! You worry and follow Diggs, he doesn't even know you!!! Channel your frustration properly..."He suffered"...What? He has a few mil to cry on, what did #43 give you? What about #9?
"I worry and follow Diggs" 😂 I'm sorry I hurt your Diggs' loving feelings.

#9 gave me a killer autographed jersey, helmet and football. 20200130_204530.jpg

Attachments

• 20200130_205457.jpg
    20200130_205457.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20201127_212447.jpg
    20201127_212447.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 6
So any game in any sport that does not contain the team who ends up winning the title is meaningless? Such a terrible take.

It was one of the top playoff finishes of all time, much like the Music City Miracle. Tell titans fans that it means nothing

Okay I will, because they lost the SB. Ask any Titans fan about that game and I guarantee they will follow it with too bad we still lost the SB.

At the end of the day its what you do with the miracle that makes it a miracle or not. Having one in the SB that gives you the win would be a hell of a way to leave an impression. But following a Minnesota Miracle with the Minnesota Massacre the next week would leave a sour taste in any fans mouth.

Okay I will, because they lost the SB. Ask any Titans fan about that game and I guarantee they will follow it with too bad we still lost the SB.

At the end of the day its what you do with the miracle that makes it a miracle or not. Having one in the SB that gives you the win would be a hell of a way to leave an impression. But following a Minnesota Miracle with the Minnesota Massacre the next week would leave a sour taste in any fans mouth.
Imagine playing 51 playoff games and getting a "miracle" along the way and still being Lombardiless 😂

Ok, then all of brees' stats after the 09 super bowl are meaningless then. And we cannot celebrate kamara's 6 TD game, since the saints did not win the superbowl, which to your point makes that game meaningless.

Ok, then all of brees' stats after the 09 super bowl are meaningless then. And we cannot celebrate kamara's 6 TD game, since the saints did not win the superbowl, which to your point makes that game meaningless.

At the end of the day they are. Look it doesn't mean I don't get excited for those stats individual awards are important to the player. And good for them I'm happy for them especially as a Saints fan, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. Because at the end of the day their still trying to accomplish one goal and one goal only.

Weird that anyone would hold a grudge against a player (Diggs) for doing what he is paid to do. I mean if you want to hold a grudge then it would make more sense to hold it against Marcus Williams and DA....
Yeah, because it isn't like Diggs wasn't acting like a punk.. .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom