Can you do manual labor in business/dress clothes? (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Today is saw a guy doing some weedeating in his slacks/button down and it freaked me out a bit - I've seen it before but it always weirds me out

Can you do real work in dressy clothes or do you have specific types of clothes for specific activities (people who work out in jeans also freaks me out)

I work out and live in my track pants as they are more comfortable. I rarely wear jeans simply because they stretch and sag through the day where my dress pants fit correctly all day long. I honestly have to say I do use my older faded or getting worn dress pants for yard work and such because as I said they are more comfortable and I can't stand the way jeans slide down and show my *** when I'm trying to get something done. Only exception is when I'm working on my GTO, and that's heavier work that would burn/tear up the thinner dress pants.

Here again as far as a button down I don't, but I do have my long sleeves TShirts because I'm white and California Central Valley sun kills people's skin and I have no desire for skin cancer from doing yard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today is saw a guy doing some weedeating in his slacks/button down and it freaked me out a bit - I've seen it before but it always weirds me out

Can you do real work in dressy clothes or do you have specific types of clothes for specific activities (people who work out in jeans also freaks me out)
No you can't do yardwork in office clothes. My neighbor is vice-president of underwriting for an insurance company and I've NEVER seen Eric in anything but khakis and a long-sleeved oxford shirt, and that includes yard work. He wears that same damn uniform-looking mess even when he's ****-faced at one of the many parties he and his wife host :hihi:

I knew a house painter who used to wear a shirt and tie each day. Craziest thing I'd ever seen.

I have specific paint clothes, work clothes, going out clothes, workout clothes, running clothes and doing outdoor/manual labor clothes.

A gentleman remains a gentleman, whether attending the office, luncheon, garden, or garage.

The most I've done in my work clothes is wash or vacuum out my car. I couldn't do yard work in slacks or a nice shirt. It seems stupid to me, to be honest.

Generally, I'd be in basketball shorts and a t-shirt, unless I need to be in jeans, boots, and a long sleeve t-shirt. Often, in Florida it's more about not over heating.

I work out in shorts and a t-shirt. One time, I did get stuck wearing my work shoes, since I forgot my running shoes. I stuck to the bike that day, and some weights. I felt weird.

When I get home, the first thing I do is change into shorts and a t-shirt.

Clothing?

Attachments

• nude-nude-gardening-blog.jpg
    nude-nude-gardening-blog.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 5
Well, I've tried gardening in high heels but they just sink into the ground.

Seriously, no, I can't understand it because SWEAT if nothing else. Also, HIGH HEELS.

When I get home, the first thing I do is change into shorts and a t-shirt.

this. the doorway is some magical clothes portal - as soon as i cross that threshold, i need to get out of my "up clothes" (as we say in my house)

also can't stand wearing shoes in the house

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom